Easy & Effective Self-Assessment
- A simple, user-friendly interface guides participants though our proprietary training and risk assessment modules
- Quick-fix advice and self-corrective tips provide solutions to most common office ergonomic issues
- Bite-sized modules fit busy schedules by allowing employees to fit their ergonomics training into hectic schedules
- Modular Training, Evaluation, and Issue Resolution components can be completed as time allows
- Employees with improvement opportunities receive gentle reminders and are guided to self-corrective advice specific to their ergonomic issue and furniture types
Improved Productivity & Reduced Risk
- Our unique and proprietary Library allows you to customize, grow and update your ergonomics knowledge base
- Improving comfort and fit in the workstation and improving layout and workflow can result in significant gains in productivity
- Manage risk and overcome a number of shortcomings inherent in traditional ergonomics programs that rely on in-person experts (e.g.: time, distance, costs, and retention)
Sophisticated Administrative Reporting and Tracking
- Manage entire ergonomics process via a single source interface
- Easily deploy and monitor an entire enterprise-wide program, including tools to track employee progress and provide remote assistance
- Extensive tools to assign, communicate, sort, search, prioritize, track, measure and document all aspects of the ergonomics process
- System then helps you reach out, if required, to provide more detailed advice for difficult cases
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are a leading cause of work related injuries and a growing EHS concern. With the right ergonomics software solution, you can minimize the risk of MSDs and reduce the costs associated with lost productivity and injury expenses. VelocityEHS is the fastest way to right-fit jobs to your workers.
- Training and Evaluations
- Corrective Actions
- Issue Resolution
- Reporting and Tracking
Finding the Right Fit
What should you do when you don’t have the resources to do the right thing?
While it would be great to send a professional to meet individually with each of your employees for a personalized ergo assessment, training, and recommendations to reduce musculoskeletal disorders...with EHS budgets already stretched thin, that just isn't going to happen. Unfortunately, you also know the stats — OSHA, estimates just one cumulative trauma injury costs employers an average of $82,305; and the typical Fortune 1,000 Company pays $1.3 million for every 1,000 employees in costs due to preventable ergonomics injuries.
That means you’re stuck picking from a list of bad options: doing a mass ergonomics training that is often ineffective and a logistical nightmare; hiring an expert to address a small percentage of the workforce or to work with employees who are already experiencing issues; or continuing to expose your company to the risk of costly injuries and lost productivity.
It’s a no win situation. Yet, how can you privately coach every employee in your company, including those in other locations, to prevent MSDs from occurring in the first place?
At VelocityEHS, one of our goals is to help you reach your EHS and sustainability goals faster. We design software solutions that are quickly scalable and that can be deployed enterprisewide. Our ergonomics solution allows you to provide expert, web-based online assessment and training to thousands of employees at the same time for less than it costs to support traditional live coaching programs at a single location.
Ergonomics focuses on helping workers lessen muscle fatigue, increase productivity and reduce the number and severity of work-related musculoskeletal injuries. The VelocityEHS ergonomics tool makes it easy for employees to perform self-assessments and self-correct issues. Your people can fit training into their busy schedules, with modular Training, Evaluation and Issue Resolution components that run 15-20 minutes in length and can be completed as time allows. By right fitting jobs to your workers with improved workstation layouts and workflows you set them up to achieve significant gains in productivity and job satisfaction.
Now, without leaving your desk, you can deploy and monitor an entire enterprise-wide system, monitor progress, provide remote assistance, track and report on ergonomic processes. You no longer have to choose which employees to protect, and can manage risk, control loss and contribute to your company’s bottom line in meaningful ways — through program efficiencies and reductions in worker injuries.
Helping You Be Better
Our Ergonomics solution helps you better manage the risks posed by musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) to your business and your people. With more streamlined and effective ergonomics processes in place, you can spend more time focusing on your business goals. Our tools will eliminate the day-to-day burdens associated with monitoring and reporting on MSDs so you can focus on being a more effective EHS leader.
Like all our products, our Ergonomics product was designed with continuous feedback from customers like you. This deep level of understanding of the complex challenges EHS professionals face has helped us create a solution that delivers the most value to you and your business. Our easily accessible platform and relevant cloud EHS capabilities – like Ergonomics – are more affordable, quicker and easier to implement, and provide the simplest user experience for you and your people.
Solving Complex Problems Simply
By leveraging our EHS expertise and knowledge of industry best-practices, we’ve created an Ergonomics solution that provides the best user experience. Our simple and intuitive design means that you spend less time using the solution and more time focusing on the overall safety of your facilities and people. We believe simplicity is paramount to your success.
Providing Personalized Service and Support
We understand that our success depends on your success. That’s why it’s not just about selling you software, but creating a supportive relationship with personalized service, support and expert advice. Our Ergonomics solution is backed by our team of experts to give you the personalized attention to helps you achieve your safety goals faster. It’s this responsiveness that sets us apart and makes companies continue to use our software solutions.