The Biggest Risk is Not Knowing
Risk Analysis is just one of many capabilities of the VelocityEHS Operational Risk Solution.
A comprehensive cloud software solution that provides unparalleled visibility and control of risks, while driving enhanced collaboration and engagement in your organization’s risk management activities.
Generate LOPA, PLL, CBA Analysis
Learn how Dyno Nobel reduced risk with the help of VelocityEHS.
Read how VelocityEHS helped this commercial explosives firm with 32 manufacturing facilities on three continents increase visibility into critical control verifications and reduce injury rates.
Benefits of VelocityEHS
Risk Analysis Software
Risk Assessment &
- Perform HAZIDs, HAZOPs, FMEAs, JSAs
- Create custom hazard studies
- Run built-in qualitative risk analysis
- Update studies on-site or in the field
- Simplify comparative analysis of hazards
- Review reports in-app or via export
Chart Risk Sources, Impacts & Controls
- Centralize view of risk causes, impacts & controls
- Build dynamic, interactive bowtie analysis
- Import hazard studies directly into bowties
- Control risk sources, impacts & escalation factors
- Monitor configurable key risk indicators (KRIs)
- Analyze built-in bowtie reporting data
Centralize Risk Management Across Your Organization
- Share risk register data & coordinate activities
- Restrict access to info in cases where privacy is a factor
- Collect improvement ideas with “Lessons Learned”
- Configure workflow & approval process
The Accelerate Platform is
EHS & ESG done right.®
Business intelligence & reporting
Built-in guides & training
3rd party Integration ready
All actions & tasks in one place
Auto alerts, emails & texts
Easy to update & upgrade
Committed customer support
GDPR & SOC 2 compliant
Introduction to Bowtie Analysis
Virtual Training Course with New 2023 Dates!
In this 8-hour training course, split into two afternoon sessions, you will learn how bowtie analysis can help you quickly assess and understand your workplace risks, along with how to best manage them across your organization.Register for the Course
Stay Ahead of the Curve
We’re continually investing in breakthrough technology and best practices, creating engaging content, and supporting our customers’ efforts to use their EHS & ESG programs to drive sustainable change.
ESG Virtual Conference Panel Discussion Summary: Green Chemistry and How it Fits into ESG
We opened the recent VelocityEHS ESG Virtual Conference with an expert discussion on green chemistry, a strategy that many EHS professionals are still looking for cla…
OSHA’s Top 10 List of Most Frequently Cited Standards: Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment—Eye and Face Protection
The countdown continues on OSHA’s Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Standards for 2022, examining #9 on the list: Personal Protective Lifesaving Equipment—Eye and Face P…
OSHA’s 2023 Electronic Reporting Final Rule: Your FAQs Answered
OSHA’s 2023 electronic reporting final rule updating electronic injury and illness reporting takes effect in January, 2024. Are you ready?
Schedule a Demo Today
You’re not just buying software or services—you’re investing in a partnership that empowers your team to proactively solve problems and move boldly into the future.