The Best EHS Mobile Experience
The VelocityEHS Accelerate® Platform is a True SaaS Solution, delivering best-in-class capabilities wherever your people work.
Enjoy a simple, streamlined user experience with the Accelerate Platform that improves employee engagement and drives organization-wide EHS & ESG performance
EHS Software Implementation: Preparing Your Business for Success
This guide is designed to help you manage your EHS software implementation from start to finish. We’ll walk you through the implementation process step-by-step to help you establish realistic expectations around the time and resources involved, and introduce strategies and best practices that will help you anticipate and overcome common challenges to a successful EHS software implementation.
Features & Benefits
- Perform your most critical EHS management tasks right from the palm of your hand, wherever you go
- Record incidents, near-misses and hazards, and perform investigations and root cause analyses
- Conduct audits, inspections and observations, with access to all of your existing checklists and notification settings
- Perform JSAs, HAZOPs, and aspects & impacts analyses
- Assign and manage action items in real-time
- Submit, edit and manage MOC requests including approvals, action items, and status notifications
- View and update safety meeting information including schedules, agendas, action items and notification settings
- Access your VelocityEHS Dashboards to view assigned actions, announcements, and key EHS metrics
The VelocityEHS Mobile App
- Record incidents, near misses, and hazards with just a few easy clicks, even when you’re offline
- Perform workplace inspections and observations from anywhere, in real-time
- Download existing company checklists to your mobile device and complete them on-site or in the field
- Easily manage action items from assignment through closure, even when you’re offline
- Use your device’s camera and voice-to-text features to capture data faster, and with greater detail
- Automatically sync data and settings with your VelocityEHS web application as soon as you’re connected
- Put powerful and easy-to-use incident reporting, inspection, observation and action management tools in the hands of every employee
Customers can download the VelocityEHS Mobile App for free from the App Store and Google Play. Simply download the app to your tablet or smartphone, enter your login information and Partner ID, and begin using the app’s exciting new incident reporting, inspection, observation and action management features. Don’t have your Partner ID? Contact [email protected] for help.
The Accelerate Platform is EHS & ESG done right.®
Business intelligence & reporting
Built-in guides & training
3rd party integration ready
All actions & tasks in one place
Auto alerts, emails & texts
Easy to update & upgrade
Committed customer support
GDPR & SOC 2 compliant
What our customers say…
“We started the selection process looking for a partner who could hit the ground running with real industry knowledge in safety and compliance best practices and a system with a strong record of success. We take our safety and community stewardship responsibilities very seriously as a company and we wanted a solution that would help support a best-in-class program as we continue to grow. During the evaluation process, VelocityEHS stood out.”
Stay Ahead of the Curve
We’re continually investing in breakthrough technology and best practices, creating engaging content, and supporting our customers’ efforts to use their EHS & ESG programs to drive sustainable change.
From November 6 to November 20, the 27th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP27) took place in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt. Here’s a recap of some of the main themes of COP27 and some key takeaways about ESG management.
Among our Virtual ESG Conference sessions, VelocityEHS was excited to welcome Jessica Pransky, Principal Analyst for ESG & Sustainability at Verdantix alongside our very own Blake McGowan, CPE and Director of Research at VelocityEHS to offer a close-up look at the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) proposed rule on The Enhancement and Standardization of Climate-Related Disclosures for Investors,
The industrial hygiene profession is experiencing a shift in the makeup of its membership, with many of the industrial hygienists from the last 30-40 years now approaching retirement. It goes without saying that protecting employee health is a job that never ends, so that means that there’s currently an abundance of opportunities for young professionals interested in IH. The world is going to need industrial hygienists as long as there are employees working.
Schedule a Demo Today
You’re not just buying software or services — you’re investing in a partnership that empowers your team to proactively solve problems and move boldly into the future.