Evaluate the physical demands of a job to reduce the risk of injuries
The 3D Static Strength Prediction Program™ (3D SSPP) software predicts static strength requirements for material handling tasks.
Benefits of VelocityEHS
3D SSPP Software
3D SSPP software predicts the level of exertion required for common tasks in the workspace design phase, allowing users to incorporate that data into process and comply with National Institute of Occupational Health & Safety (NIOSH) guidelines.
Output consists of ten reports that include predicted low-back compression forces and the percentage of the population that have the strength to perform a prescribed job. Users can analyze torso twists and bends and make complex hand force entries.
Based on 50+ years of research by University of Michigan’s Center for Ergonomics, and licensed by thousands, 3D SSPP continues to be one of the most impactful software programs in the field of ergonomics, impacting job design throughout the world.
What is 3D SSPP?
How It Works
The 3D Static Strength Prediction Program™ (3D SSPP) software allows you to predict static strength requirements for common manual tasks and make rapid, simple improvements to ergonomic conditions that improve the safety, productivity, and quality of life of your employees. The program provides an approximate job simulation that includes posture data, force parameters and male/female anthropometry.
Who Uses It?
- Industrial, manufacturing and workplace design engineers
- Physical and occupational therapists working with industry
- Loss-control specialists
- Safety and health personnel
- Industrial hygienists
- Occupational health care providers, including nurses and physicians
- Management and labor representatives
CURRENT VERSION: 7.1.3 – RELEASED OCTOBER 2020
Purchasing & Support Information
Single User License – Industrial use, one-time fee – $2,500 (USD) (perpetual license)
Academic License – Unlimited use for research and teaching, one-time fee – $2,000 (USD) (perpetual license)
To speak with a sales specialist, please complete the form on this page.
- A Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, or Windows 11 computer
Pentium or greater processor running at least 1.6 GHz.
- 1 GB RAM
- 10 MB of available hard disk space
- VGA monitor and graphics card, 256 colors minimum
- Windows compatible mouse (if mousing)
- A printer supported by Windows (if printing)