Incident Management Software
Track All Types of Incidents
- Record detailed incident information including injuries, illnesses, near misses, hazard IDs, environmental releases, and other workplace events within a single, easy-to-use cloud-based system
- Attach documents, photos, files, links, and other relevant information for fast, centralized access and reference
- Give your employees the ability to record and report incidents anytime, anywhere with the VelocityEHS Mobile App
Manage Corrective Actions
- Quickly and easily perform in-depth incident investigation, risk assessment, and root cause analysis to help generate more effective corrective actions
- Assign and track corrective actions from your desktop or mobile device
- Set up escalating email notifications to ensure corrective actions are completed on-time
- Workflow management settings give you precise visibility and control over each stage of the incident management process, from first report to incident closure
Powerful Reporting & Analytics
- More than 25 pre-built reports allow you to instantly and accurately visualize workplace safety performance across a wide range of the most informative lagging and leading indicators
- Create custom reports and dashboards for greater visibility of critical incident metrics
- User-configurable dashboards show users, at-a-glance, the most important actionable data including risk factors and leading indicators to more easily track preventive activities and promote greater employee engagement
- Instantly generate regulatory documents (OSHA forms 300, 300A, 301) and export to CSV file for fast and easy electronic submission to OSHA’s Injury Tracking Application (ITA)
The VelocityEHS Mobile App
Incident reporting is now easier than ever with the VelocityEHS Mobile App. Customers can download the app for free from the App Store and Google Play. Simply download the app to your tablet or smartphone, enter your login information and Partner ID, and begin using the VelocityEHS Mobile App's exciting new features. Don't have your Partner ID? Contact [email protected] for help.
EHS success depends on effectively managing and preventing incidents in the workplace. The VelocityEHS Incident Management solution makes it easy for you and your employees to record workplace incidents, near-misses and hazards of all types, perform detailed incident investigations, manage corrective actions, and build a workplace safety culture focused on prevention. It’s the fastest and easiest way to make EHS and sustainability part of everyone’s job.
- Near misses
- Hazard Identification
- Root Cause Analysis
- Corrective Actions
- Reporting & Trend Analysis
How can you be everywhere at once, all of the time?
As the person responsible for your company's EHS performance, you are expected to know everything that happens in your organization. You're accountable for recording and tracking incidents, ensuring corrective actions are taken, and that each facility is in compliance with a long list of applicable standards and regulations (e.g., OSHA, RIDDOR, ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001). It’s a formidable task, especially if you’re overseeing a large workforce that is spread out over multiple facilities, and in some cases, across continents.
In today's competitive global marketplace, companies expect EHS managers to move beyond compliance and align with industry best practices, more effectively manage organizational risk, drive operational efficiency, lead sustainability initiatives, and contribute to the bottom line. Failure in any of these areas can have serious and long term consequences for the health of employees and the organization, potentially resulting in injuries or fatalities, lost production and revenues, negative press and adverse impacts to your company’s reputation.
In short, you can't afford to simply react to workplace incidents. You need a proactive approach. That requires having the right data at your fingertips, right when you need it, and that means EHS software. The right EHS software solution can be an invaluable addition to your business, but selecting the wrong system comes with risks of its own. Hidden costs, long implementation times and poor user adoption by employees can do more harm than good when it comes to workplace EHS performance.
Incident Management is at the heart of EHS, which is why we’ve made it the heart of the VelocityEHS Platform. Of course it’s impossible for you to be everywhere at once, but with the right EHS software solution your employees can record workplace incidents anywhere, anytime, and give you real-time visibility of EHS performance across your entire organization. The key is to keep it simple.
Some companies spend years, and hundreds of thousands of dollars on consultants and software to implement EHS systems that, in the end, fail to meet their needs. That’s because they forget that the most important part of an effective EHS software system is the people who use it. You rely on your employees to record critical EHS information in order to provide you with actionable data and informative metrics. If a system is too complex, how will you ever get your people to want to use it?
Our Incident Management solution allows your employees to quickly and easily report incidents and near misses, conduct comprehensive hazard IDs, and schedule corrective actions whether they're on-site or in the field. With our intuitive mobile design and the VelocityEHS Mobile App, they can do it all right from their tablet or smartphone, even when they're offline. By providing EHS professionals with the ability to easily view safety information across the organization, our solution opens up new opportunities to ensure compliance, improve performance, and build a more proactive workplace EHS culture.
Helping You Be Better
Our Incident Management solution helps you better manage the risks to your business, your employees, and the environment. With more streamlined and effective incident management processes in place, you have more time to focus on your business goals. Our tools help eliminate the day-to-day burdens associated with incident recordkeeping, reporting and corrective actions so you can focus on being a more effective EHS leader.
Like all of our software products, our Incident Management solution was designed with continuous feedback and industry input from customers like you. This deep level of understanding of the complex challenges EHS professionals face has helped us create a solution that delivers the most value to you and your business. Our easy-to-use features and cloud capabilities make our solutions more affordable, quicker and easier to implement, and provide the most engaging user experience for you and your employees.
Solving Complex Problems Simply
By leveraging our EHS expertise and knowledge of industry best-practices, we’ve created an Incident Management solution that offers the best user experience. Our simple and intuitive design means that you spend less time using the solution and more time focusing on the overall safety of your facilities and your employees. We believe simplicity is paramount to your success.
Providing Personalized Service and Support
We understand that our success depends on your success. That’s why we believe it’s not about selling you software, but creating a strong and lasting partnership built on personalized service, support and expert advice. Our Incident Management solution and VelocityEHS Mobile App are backed by our team of dedicated customer care experts, who'll give you the personalized service and support you need to get the most from your EHS software purchase. It’s this responsiveness that sets us apart, and why more than 13,000 customers worldwide trust VelocityEHS to help them reach their EHS management goals.