The Tools & Intelligence to Drive IH Program Performance
At VelocityEHS, we understand that industrial hygiene (IH) can feel a little…complex. Whether you’re among the growing number of non-IH professionals who are being tasked with managing industrial hygiene, or a seasoned IH pro who’s looking for ways to simplify and improve your IH program, it can be difficult to even know where to start.
That’s why the IH experts at VelocityEHS have been hard at work developing and assembling a library of complimentary IH resources that will not only provide you with a solid foundation for a highly effective IH program, but give you the latest best practices and insights to help maintain your IH program and get the greatest value from your IH program budget.
Click the links below to access our growing library of IH resources, and don’t forget to Follow Us on LinkedIn to get updates as new IH resources are available.
Watch our entire IH 101 Webinar Series to get a comprehensive, detailed look at how
to build and maintain a world-class IH program built on AIHA best practices!
- An Intro to Industrial Hygiene: Getting a Handle on Your IH Program
White Papers & Guides
- Understanding the Business Value of Industrial Hygiene
- Communicating Performance to Increase Industrial Hygiene Program Engagement (OH&S – September 2021)
- Breathing Safely: Simplifying Complex Respirator Fit Test Requirements & How Technology Can Help (Industrial Hygiene in the Workplace – May 2021)
- Breaking Down the Silos to Simplify Industrial Hygiene During COVID-19 and Beyond (OH&S – September 2020)
- Upping Your Industrial Hygiene and Chemical Management Game (OH&S – May 2020)
- Six Ways EHS Software Can Help You Strengthen Industrial Hygiene (EHS Today – October 2019)
VelocityEHS Industrial Hygiene Solutions
The VelocityEHS Accelerate® Platform, as part of its Health Solution, includes innovative, easy-to-use Industrial Hygiene software capabilities built on AIHA best practices, helping you easily assess and control workplace stressors, automate time-consuming IH tasks and maintain a world-class IH program.