Workers at hospitals, fire & police departments, health-care facilities and other emergency response agencies are on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19. As part of our efforts to equip these workers with the tools and resources they need to stay safe, we're offering VelocityEHS customers in the first-responder community six months of access to our Industrial Hygiene Respirator Fit Test (RFT) product at no charge.
Click below to email us today and we can have you up and running with our RFT product in just a few hours!
Respirator Fit Testing
The number of people and facilities using respirators in the fight against COVID-19 has sky-rocketed. This has presented new challenges for organizations, as the regulations and guidelines around respirator fit testing must still be followed. For example, at one hospital the number of workers using respirators went from 30 to over 300.
That's a lot of testing required, especially since a typical fit test can run 7-8 minutes, plus another 3-5 minutes to complete the paperwork. The VelocityEHS RFT product can help trim that time down to 2.5 minutes per-person, a reduction of nearly 60%. You'll get back much needed time, and gain confidence that the proper protocols were followed and that you have a solid RFT tracking program in place.
What is the offer?
- 6 months free access to the VelocityEHS IH Respirator Fit Test software
- Includes full-featured product with easy-to-use controls
- Built-in access to COVID-19 respirator training videos
- N95 respirator use
- CDC’s provision for limited reuse of N95 respirators
The VelocityEHS RFT product helps you stay focused on the fight against COVID-19 by reducing test times, streamlining documentation and recordkeeping, standardizing RFT protocols, simplifying compliance with respiratory protection requirements.
Get Set-Up with VelocityEHS Respirator Fit Test Today!
Click the email button below, send us a note with name and number, and one of our experts will reach out to you to answer your questions and get you set up.
VelocityEHS Micro Training Courses
Respiratory Protection Micro Course for Covid-19
Personal Protective Equipment Micro Course for Covid-19
- Download our COVID-19 workplace posters and hang them throughout your workplace to encourage workers to follow company COVID-19 policies and controls, and keep your workplace safe and healthy.
- Check out our quick sheet, "VelocityEHS Solutions for Today's EHS Challenges,” for information on how VelocityEHS solutions can assist you during the pandemic and beyond. Get the quick sheet and posters here.
The Short Conference - On-Demand Recordings and Session Q&A Now Available
Thank you to everyone who attended our live event! On-demand recordings and the session Q&As are now available. Sign up and get access to both, using the links below.
- COVID-19 & Compliance: Navigating Regulatory & Legal Hurdles
- Restarting Work: Optimizing Human Performance
- EHS Professionals Panel: Pro-Tips for This Moment & the Future
- Brown Bag Lunch with the VelocityEHS Experts
- HazCom Chemical Management Tips for COVID-19 & Beyond
- Simplifying Industrial Hygiene: Breaking Down the Silos
COVID-19 Q&A For EHS Professionals
- COVID-19 Q&A webinar with Captain Joselito Ignacio, Chemical, Biological, Radiological/Nuclear Science Advisor with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Ergonomics webinar and Q&A for tips on how to stay healthy and comfortable while working from home
- Webinar on using on-demand training to boost safety and productivity
SDS eBinder with EPA List N Products
For a limited time, we’re giving all customers and non-customers free access to safety data sheets (SDSs) associated with the EPA’s approved list of disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. We are also indexing key hazard information from these SDSs, making it easy to quickly generate workplace labels containing GHS, NFPA or HMIS information.
Note: We will continue to upload additional SDSs from the EPA List N as they are obtained
We’ve also set-up a toll-free telephone number (1-844-308-7011) to help those who need a safety data sheet, but don’t currently have internet access.
If you are customer and need help finding an SDS or help accessing your account, you can call us between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (CST) at 1.888.362.2007. If you have an emergency requiring immediate medical attention call 911.
WHO Hand Sanitizer SDSs for Free
- Get safety data sheets (SDSs) associated with the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) two hand sanitizer formulations quickly and at no-cost, for a limited time, to help meet supply demands, keep end-users safe and maintain hazard communication compliance. For your free WHO Hand Sanitizer SDSs, click here.
- If you’re in need of other urgent COVID-related SDS Authoring or Regulatory Consulting Services support, visit this page to get in touch with our experts—we’re here to help.
- OSHA Guidance
- OSHA Publishes Guidance on Protecting Workers from Coronavirus
- OSHA Issues Temporary Enforcement Guidance on Respirator Fit Testing for Health Care Providers
- OSHA Issues Interim Enforcement Guidance for Recording Work-Related Cases of COVID-19
- OSHA COVID-19 Interim Enforcement Response Plan
- Takeaways from OSHA’s New Industry-Specific Guidance for COVID-19
- Virginia Becomes First State to Issue COVID-19 Workplace Standard
- Additional Topics
- Chemicals in the Workplace: COVID-19 Cleanup Considerations
- JSAs and Risk Management: Tips During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- USP <800> and Other Resources to Protect Healthcare Workers During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Safety Tips for Household Cleaning Products During COVID-19 & Beyond
- What If You Never Stopped Working? Remembering Healthcare and First Response Workers During "Return to Work"
- A State by State Guide to COVID-19 Guidance and Recommendations