NAEM 2016 Planning for a Sustainable Future
Posted on February 18, 2016
The 2016 NAEM Report, Planning for a Sustainable Future, was just released and VelocityEHS has your complimentary copy for download. The report, featuring candid interviews with over 20 EHS and sustainability leaders from an array of industries, provides a snapshot of sustainability efforts today and a look at what trends will be important in coming years.
Companies participating in the report include industry leaders like:
- International Paper
- SC Johnson
- Schneider Electric
- Dow Chemical
- EMC Corp.
A lot has changed in the two years since NAEM last issued its sustainability report, and this year’s update includes in-depth discussions on the following topics:
- The new generation of goals drive toward tangible outcomes on material issues
- Companies continue to seek opportunities to reduce the impact of their operations
- External reporting strategies are maturing to better balance stakeholder expectations with business needs
- Product stewardship initiatives are addressing broader value chain concerns
- Supply chain risks require focused attention, creative solutions and engagement
- Sustainability is introducing innovations in processes and products
- The climate conversation has reached the tipping point
- Companies are going beyond their gates to address systems challenges
- Leadership companies are changing how they think about their role in society
VelocityEHS invites you to download the report and to join the conversation today.