In times of great need, VelocityEHS provides safety information to those who need it most. During the global coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we’re here to help you prepare, prevent and protect your workers from exposure to the virus. Click on the tabs below to learn more.
VelocityEHS COVID-19 Resource Site
The Short Conference - On-Demand Recordings Available Soon
Thank you to everyone who attended our live event! On-demand recordings of all of the sessions below will be available soon. Click here for more information and to register to receive the recordings.
- Covid & Compliance: Navigating Regulatory & Legal Hurdles
- Restarting Work: Optimizing Human Performance
- EHS Professionals Panel: Pro-Tips for This Moment & the Future
- Brown Bag Lunch with the VelocityEHS Experts
- HazCom Chemical Management Tips for COVID & Beyond
- Simplifying Industrial Hygiene: Breaking Down the Silos
VelocityEHS Micro Training Courses
Respiratory Protection Micro Course for Covid-19
Personal Protective Equipment Micro Course for Covid-19
SDS eBinder with EPA List N Products
For a limited time, we’re giving all customers and non-customers free access to safety data sheets (SDSs) associated with the EPA’s approved list of disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19. We are also indexing key hazard information from these SDSs, making it easy to quickly generate workplace labels containing GHS, NFPA or HMIS information.
Note: We will continue to upload additional SDSs from the EPA List N as they are obtained
We’ve also set-up a toll-free telephone number (1-844-308-7011) to help those who need a safety data sheet, but don’t currently have internet access. If you are customer and need help finding an SDS or help accessing your account, you can call us between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. (CST) at 1.888.362.2007. If you have an emergency requiring immediate medical attention, call 911.
WHO Hand Sanitizer SDSs for Free
- Get safety data sheets (SDSs) associated with the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) two hand sanitizer formulations quickly and at no-cost, for a limited time, to help meet supply demands, keep end-users safe and maintain hazard communication compliance. For your free WHO Hand Sanitizer SDSs, click here.
- If you’re in need of other urgent COVID-related SDS Authoring or Regulatory Consulting Services support, visit this page to get in touch with our experts—we’re here to help.
Respirator Fit Testing for VelocityEHS Customers
- If you are a first responder and a VelocityEHS customer, then you are eligible for 6 months free access to our IH Respirator Fit Test product. Learn more.
COVID-19 Q&A For EHS Professionals
- Written Q&A with more than 35 questions from EHS professionals collected during our COVID-19 Q&A webinar. Features answers researched by credentialed EHS professionals (Certified Industrial Hygienist, Masters in Public Health, and Certified Safety Professional), with links to great resources from official agencies
- Covid-19 Q&A webinar with Captain Joselito Ignacio, Chemical, Biological, Radiological/Nuclear Science Advisor with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Ergonomics webinar and Q&A for tips on how to stay healthy and comfortable while working from home
- Webinar on using on-demand training to boost safety and productivity
- Free, limited-time access to Humantech® Office Ergonomics online training and self-assessment to ensure your home-office workspace is set up for maximum health and comfort
- Access to our ergonomics work-from-home toolbox, which offers resources for employees who are working from home for an extended period of time to help them prevent the risks that lead to musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- On-demand recording of our ergonomics webinar and Q&A for tips on how to stay healthy and comfortable while working from home
- OSHA Guidance
- OSHA Publishes Guidance on Protecting Workers from Coronavirus
- OSHA Issues Temporary Enforcement Guidance on Respirator Fit Testing for Health Care Providers
- OSHA Issues Interim Enforcement Guidance for Recording Work-Related Cases of COVID-19
- OSHA COVID-19 Interim Enforcement Response Plan
- Takeaways from OSHA’s New Industry-Specific Guidance for COVID-19
- Additional Topics
- Take a Deep Dive into COVID-19 Compliance During Upcoming Virtual Conference
- Chemicals in the Workplace: COVID-19 Cleanup Considerations
- JSAs and Risk Management: Tips During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- USP <800> and Other Resources to Protect Healthcare Workers During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Safety Tips for Household Cleaning Products During COVID-19 & Beyond
While the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic varies by business, VelocityEHS has identified ways we can help with our easy to use environmental, health and safety solutions. Take a look at how we’re helping others, and contact us to learn how we may be able to help you, too—please know that we won't let price stand in the way of safety.
Administer remote training to your employees on a variety of health and safety topics, while they are working from home or being on-boarded to new positions. Choose from nearly 100 ready-to-launch courses or upload your own custom content.
Emergency Response Services
Ensure your employees have the critical chemical safety information they need, including chemical exposure support, with access to our 24-hour hotline ― which is also available to meet hazmat shipping requirements.
Protect workers at home or on the manufacturing floor with our office and industrial ergonomics solutions. Get home-office workers set up comfortably and quickly with e-learning that can be completed in 30 minutes or less. For industrial environments, this is the perfect time to take advantage of our remote consultations and virtual workshops, lead by our team of Board-Certified Ergonomists.
Easily manage and provide right-to-know access to your SDSs and chemical inventory information, whether online or offline. Quickly generate workplace container labels for your entire inventory of containers, using built-in workplace labeling tools.
Audits | Inspections | Incidents | MOC
When it comes to protecting your people and business, EHS basics are more important than ever. Make sure your team is carrying out routine cleaning and disinfecting, tracking changes related to COVID, and managing all of your health and safety incidents.
Develop and maintain a centralized respirator fit test (RFT) program with the help of built-in OSHA-approved testing protocols and a library of pre-test procedures that make it easy to select and perform the right RFT protocols for the respirator types in use at your workplace.
Authoring & Regulatory Consulting Services
Speak to our experts for guidance on navigating your chemical classification, safety data sheet (SDS) authoring and product ingredient disclosure needs. If you're looking to bring something to market quickly or need to meet increasing supply demands, our team is available to help provide information, author documents in a variety of formats to meet regional and global requirements, and more.
Reach out to us for more information.
Complete the form and one of our trained experts will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have about we can help.
If you are a first-responder and VelocityEHS customer, we are providing our Industrial Hygiene Respirator Fit Test (RFT) product - at no charge - for six months. Specifically customers on the front lines in these categories: hospitals, fire & police departments, health-care providers, and other emergency responders .
Respirator Fit Testing
In the COVID-19 fight, more people and facilities are using respirators that require adherence to regulations and guidelines for respirator fit testing. Fit tests can run 10-15 minutes per person to do it right and complete the paperwork. VelocityEHS RFT can help shorten that time to only 2.5 minutes per-person.
Get Set-Up with VelocityEHS Respirator Fit Test Today!
Click the email button below, send us a note with name and number, and one of our experts will reach out to you to answer your questions and get you set up.
Below are resources to help prepare your workplace and employees for a return to standard business operations.
- VelocityEHS’ Virtual Conference Tackles the Challenges of Restarting Work During COVID-19
- Consider the Physical Condition of Workers When Restarting Work
- Tips for Reducing Physical Stress on Workers When Restarting Work
- Restarting Work After COVID-19: 7 Tips to Help Employees Prepare
- Return-to-Work Guidance in the Wake of COVID-19