Water Quality Software
Simplify Data Collection
- Generate custom PDF data collection forms that let you instantly upload field monitoring data to your database in real-time
- OSIsoft© PI Interface automates data transfer from your remote monitoring and control equipment
- Universal unit conversion allows you to record sample data in any unit of measure and standardize outputs to satisfy regulatory reporting requirements
- Mobile access lets you quickly and easily record discharge data using your tablet or smartphone
Real-Time Monitoring & Calculation
- Customizable user preferences help you quickly organize and access discharge monitoring data
- Real-time calculation of sample parameters and loading rates
- Edit data tag parameters to create alerts when values fall outside accepted ranges
- Automatically receive alerts when loading rates approach permit limits
Effortless Compliance Reporting
- Perform comprehensive NPDES/SWPPP permit monitoring and reporting
- Simplify compliance with a wide range of state, federal, and international water quality standards
- Historical data logging includes date and time stamping of all data entries and calculations for easier, more accurate verification and auditing
- Report Wizard helps you custom metrics and reports, complete with multiple file export options
- Quickly generate and export DMRs for direct submission to EPA’s NetDMR and NeT interfaces, and various state-hosted electronic reporting systems
- TRI reporting automation allows quick and easy submission of emissions data to EPA’s TRI-MEweb interface
VelocityEHS Water Quality is a comprehensive monitoring, analysis, and reporting solution that helps you simplify compliance with a wide variety of federal, state and municipal water/wastewater management standards. Our software automates a variety of compliance tasks including unit conversions, discharge calculations, comparison of sample results to permit discharge limits, flagging exceedances, and generating notifications for sample results that exceed permit limits, — helping you to control your water management program with greater efficiency, visibility, and ease.
- Sample Monitoring & Analysis
- Loading Rate Calculation
- Data Logging, Verification & Auditing
- NPDES Permit Compliance
- TRI Reporting Automation
Facilities that generate and discharge wastewater face a long list of monitoring and reporting requirements. Staying in compliance requires precise monitoring and analysis of a variety of water quality indicators at each discharge point throughout each of your facilities and timely reporting of discharge data to federal, state, and local resource management agencies.
However, collecting accurate water quality data can be an extraordinary challenge. In addition to physical sampling and monitoring activities, you are also required to perform complex loading rate calculations for a wide range of water quality indicators. Manually entering the data and performing required calculations using spreadsheets or paper forms requires time and effort you can’t afford, and leaves you at substantial risk for errors and inconsistencies.
The difficulty increases when submitting your discharge monitoring reports (DMRs) to EPA and other resource management agencies, or when documenting your compliance with environmental standards like ISO 14001. You need verify that each measurement and calculation was performed using approved analytical methods, and in done in compliance with your discharge permits. The reports then need to be formatted for submission to EPA and other agencies’ electronic reporting systems. Failure to provide complete and accurate reports can result in severe fines and penalties.
The VelocityEHS Water Management solution provides the water/wastewater monitoring and reporting capabilities you need to ensure compliance with NPDES permits and a wide variety of other water quality regulations. It’s a centralized, cloud-based system for recording and analyzing sample data from every point of discharge, at every facility across your entire enterprise — performing complex loading calculations in real-time to give you the most accurate, up-to-date monitoring capabilities available.
Generate and upload your NPDES DMR reports to state and federal electronic reporting systems with just a few simple clicks, and create custom reports to demonstrate compliance with various municipal, state and federal regulations. Our solution’s unique hybrid equation editor offers the flexibility to create your own custom calculation formulas, while also giving you access to a full library of pre-built standard equations.
Full equation stamping of each calculation simplifies the verification and auditing process to ensure your discharge monitoring data is accurate and in compliance with approved methods and standards. OSIsoft© PI Interface lets you directly link to your data historian, control equipment, monitoring equipment and discharge sources for automated data entry in real-time — saving you countless hours of manual data entry and eliminating the potential for costly errors.
VelocityEHS gives you powerful wastewater discharge monitoring, analysis and reporting capabilities, without the headaches of other systems’ more costly, time-consuming and consultant-focused implementation models. That means you can have our solution up and running faster, and without the need for third-party personnel to operate and maintain your software.
Helping You Be Better
Our Water Quality solution helps you better manage the risks to your business and the environment. With more streamlined and effective discharge monitoring and reporting, you can spend less time worrying about compliance, and more time focusing on your business goals. Our solution eliminates the day-to-day burdens of collecting, calculating, and organizing your sample data so you can focus on being a more effective EHS leader.
Like all of our products, our Water Quality software was designed with industry best practices and continuous feedback from customers like you. This deep understanding of the complex challenges that come with accurate discharge monitoring and reporting has helped us create a solution that delivers the most value to you and your business. Our easy-to-use, easy to access cloud capabilities are more affordable, quicker and easier to implement, and offer the simplest user experience for you and your employees.
Solving Complex Problems Simply
By leveraging our EHS expertise and knowledge of industry best-practices, we’ve created a Water Quality solution that provides the simplest, most engaging user experience. Our simple and intuitive design means you spend less time using the software, giving you more time to focus on reaching your goals. We believe simplicity is paramount to your success.
Providing Personalized Service and Support
We measure our success by that of our customers. That’s why we believe it’s not about selling you software, but about forging a strong partnership focused on personalized service, support and expert advice. Our Water Quality solution is backed by our team of experts who’ll give you the personalized attention to help you achieve your goals faster. It’s this responsiveness that sets us apart and why more than 12,000 companies continue to trust and rely on our software solutions.