- Streamline tracking of your waste generation, storage, transportation and disposal activities to document compliance with waste regulations at each of your facilities
- Calculate and document waste generator status (non-generator, CESQG, SQG, or LQG) to ensure that applicable standards are met
- Track storage times for multiple waste profiles and document compliance with storage time limits for each of your facility generator classes
- Format, record and organize waste data for quick and easy submission of state and federal Hazardous Waste Report (HWR) forms, including properly formatted biennial reports
- Meet key compliance requirements of waste (EPA/RCRA, Environment Canada/CEPA, European Hazardous Waste Directive) regulations
Improve Waste Management
- Eliminate time-consuming manual administrative tasks associated with waste recordkeeping
- Easy-to-use, customizable PDF data collection forms let you record waste profile information in the field, and upload it to your database in real-time
- Improve waste management with greater access to information about the waste streams at your facilities, including waste profiles, amounts generated and stored, shipping manifests and return receipts
- Responsive mobile design lets you quickly record and manage waste profile information anywhere, anytime using your tablet or smartphone
- Set up and receive automated email notifications for upcoming or overdue compliance tasks, including return receipt submission deadlines and waste storage time limits
Streamline Waste Reporting
- Date and time stamping of all data entries, calculations and modifications provides easier, more accurate verification and auditing
- Analyze key trends and indicators to proactively manage compliance
- Benchmark your hazardous waste generation to help develop waste reduction and sustainability initiatives
- Quickly generate properly formatted RCRA biennial waste reports for direct submission to state and federal electronic reporting systems
- TRI reporting automation allows quick and easy submission of emissions data to EPA’s TRI-MEweb interface
Effective waste management is critical to maintaining regulatory compliance, and to benchmarking environmental performance. For many facilities, the task of maintaining up-to-date records of waste management activities for multiple waste streams can be difficult and time consuming. VelocityEHS simplifies enterprise-wide waste management with more efficient waste storage time tracking, manifesting, and reporting to ensure compliance with waste management regulations
- Storage Time Tracking
- Shipment Manifesting
- Waste Reporting
- Notifications for Compliance Deadlines & Storage Thresholds
EHS professionals have plenty of obligations and too little time, and tasks related to waste management can be particularly time-consuming. You need to profile all of your wastes, and to have easy access to the information in those profiles. Waste storage times need to be tracked to ensure you don’t exceed regulatory time limits such as the 90-day duration established by RCRA for Large Quantity Generators (LQGs), and you also need to track amounts of waste generated to document your waste generator status. When it comes time to ship wastes, you need to maintain detailed manifests and make sure you receive a “return receipt” from the treatment, storage and disposal facility (TSDF) you deliver to within 30 days. You truly have “cradle to grave” tracking obligations for the waste you generate in the United States, as well as throughout Canada, the United Kingdom and the EU.
The difficulty is even greater when you have many different waste streams originating from more than one facility. With scattered records maintained in multiple formats by multiple individuals, some spread out across states or countries, there are substantial obstacles to getting the information you need, when you need it. Additional challenges arise if your business treats, stores, disposes, or transports wastes. You have to manage numerous compliance tasks, deadlines and obligations, and non-compliance comes at a high cost to your business and its reputation.
Managing waste records manually with paper binder and spreadsheet systems, or working with difficult and inefficient electronic management systems can add to your work load, and your frustration. You don’t need the stress of trying to track down a missing manifest or return receipt, or trying to figure out how much waste was generated at your facility when a stakeholder, or even worse, an auditor is sitting across from you. Without a simple, easy-to-use system for managing waste tracking and documentation, you face an exhausting task just staying on the right side of compliance, with little time or energy to actually to move beyond compliance toward greater safety and sustainability.
The VelocityEHS Waste Compliance solution helps gives you and your employees the system you need to manage wastes more safely and efficiently. Our software's intuitive design makes it easy to use, and simplifies the most complex waste management tasks. It gives you the control you need to account for every waste stream at each of your facilities, and greater visibility of your waste management data including waste profile information and storage & manifest tracking.
Accessible via the cloud from any computer or mobile device, you can rest assured that your waste stream data is up-to-date. Powerful calculation tools help you determine your company's generator status to verify your compliance obligations. You get real-time automated notifications to let you know if you’re approaching important compliance deadlines and permit limits, and instantly access waste manifests and tracking details for any shipment, from any facility. You get a global view of your organization’s waste generation, storage and shipment activity so you can make informed decisions about compliance and best management practices.
Our solution is designed with the needs of EHS professionals like you in mind. You get powerful, yet simple control of your waste management, and the ability to implement waste tracking and documentation at each of your locations, or across your entire enterprise. We give you the tools to stay ahead of your compliance obligations, and to quickly identify trends that require action. The solution’s waste summary and reporting features also provide you with critical insights into your waste footprint, helping you to meet your waste reduction goals and improve your sustainability performance.
As an added benefit, the solution can instantly generate the quarterly, biennial and annual waste reports you need for compliance with a variety of waste management regulations including RCRA. You’ll have all of your information accessible from one central database, taking the stress and guesswork out of reporting. No matter how large or complex your waste management needs are, VelocityEHS gives you the tools you need to succeed.
Helping You Be Better
Our Waste Compliance solution helps you better manage hazardous waste-related risks to your business, your people and the environment. With more robust tracking, documentation and reporting tools in place, you'll have more time to focus on your business goals. Our solution eliminates the day-to-day burdens associated with waste management so you can focus on being a more effective EHS leader.
Like all of our products, our Waste Compliance solution was designed with continuous feedback from customers like you. This deep level of understanding of the complex challenges EHS professionals face has helped us create a solution that delivers the most value to you and your business. Our easily accessible platform and cloud capabilities are more affordable, quicker and easier to implement, and provide the simplest user experience for you and your employees.
Solving Complex Problems Simply
By leveraging our EHS expertise and knowledge of industry best-practices, we’ve created a Waste Compliance solution that provides the best user experience. Our simple and intuitive design means that you spend less time using the solution and more time focusing on the overall safety of your facilities and people. We believe simplicity is paramount to your success.
Providing Personalized Service and Support
We understand that our success depends on your success. That’s why we believe it’s not about selling you software, but creating a supportive relationship with personalized service, support and expert advice. Our Waste Compliance solution is backed by our team of experts who’ll give you the personalized attention to help you achieve your goals faster. It’s this responsiveness that sets us apart, and why more than 12,000 companies continue to trust and rely on our software solutions.