Air Emissions Software
Simplified Data Collection
- OSIsoft© PI Interface automates data transfer from your remote monitoring and control equipment
- Generate custom PDF data collection forms that let you instantly upload field monitoring data to your emissions database in real-time
- Mobile access allows you to record emissions data anywhere, anytime using your tablet or smartphone
- Easily import historic emissions data from your existing systems to get you up and running faster
Real-Time Monitoring & Calculation
- Emissions flow modeling lets you map emission units, monitoring & control equipment, and emission sources for sophisticated emissions tracking
- Quickly evaluate the performance, calibration, and operability of monitoring and control equipment, and utilize data scrubbing features to eliminate faulty or biased data
- Hybrid equation engine lets you create, modify and manage custom formulas while giving you out-of-the-box access to an extensive library of industry standard equations
- Utilize industry and site-specific emission factor libraries, apply dynamic conversion factors, and create operating scenarios to manage factor changes over time
- Receive alerts when data falls outside accepted ranges or approaches permit limits
Effortless Compliance Reporting
- Supports an extensive range of air emissions monitoring and reporting requirements from simple emission factor calculations to complex emissions inventories, emissions trading programs and Title V permit compliance
- Report Wizard helps you create customized reports with multiple file export options
- Export emissions data for direct submission to EPA’s CEDRI/CDX, TCEQ STEERS, and other emission reporting interfaces
- TRI reporting automation allows quick and easy submission of emissions data to EPA’s TRI-MEweb interface
The VelocityEHS Air Emissions Management product provides comprehensive emissions tracking and reporting to help you document compliance and better manage your company’s emissions profile. All data is tracked on an individual emission unit basis, and our Air Emissions product scales to handle every type of application from simple pollution tracking, to comprehensive Title V and emission inventory reporting across your entire enterprise.
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Automated Data Entry & Calculation
- Data Logging, Verification & Auditing
- Title V Permit Compliance
- Emission Inventory (EI) Reporting
- Fully Customizable & Exportable Reporting
- PTE Emission Modeling
Businesses are responsible for recording and submitting the emissions data that regulators use to evaluate their impacts to air quality, and adherence to emissions monitoring standards is strictly enforced. Invalid, inaccurate, or missing data comes with the cost of severe fines and penalties, and increased scrutiny from regulators that can place an unnecessary burden on your business for years to come.
Maintaining compliance with Title V permits, state emissions inventory regulations, cap-and-trade program requirements, NSPS, NESHAP and other air emissions standards is often a logistical nightmare. It requires the constant, precise monitoring of each emissions source throughout your facilities, often on a minute-by-minute basis. For large facilities with numerous emission sources, demonstrating system-wide compliance can require tracking large volumes of data and performing countless complex calculations every day.
Manually performing all of the complex calculations required for accurate emissions reporting can be an incredible drain on your time and resources. As a result, many companies rely upon expensive outside consultants to keep reporting programs running and in compliance. Software systems are available that can automate your emissions data entry and compliance reporting, but most are often time-consuming to implement and come with a hefty price tag.
The VelocityEHS Air Emissions solution is a centralized, cloud-based system for recording and analyzing the data from all sources across your entire enterprise — performing complex emissions calculations in real-time to give you the most accurate, up-to-date monitoring capabilities available. It’s the fast and easy way to simplify compliance with a wide variety of local, federal and international air quality standards, including U.S. Clean Air Act Title V permits.
VelocityEHS makes it easy to generate and submit your Title V permit reports to state & federal electronic emissions reporting systems with just a few clicks, and create custom reports to help document compliance with various emissions inventory requirements, GHG reporting programs and environmental management standards like ISO 14001.
Our solution’s unique hybrid calculation engine offers the flexibility to create your own custom emissions formulas, while also giving you access to a full library of pre-built industry standard calculations. Industry and site-specific emissions factor libraries allow you quickly select and apply the correct conversion factors to calculate emissions from virtually any type of fuel or emissions source under a wide range of environmental and operational parameters. Full equation stamping of each calculation simplifies the verification and auditing process to ensure your emissions data is accurate and in compliance with approved methods and standards.
VelocityEHS Air Emissions gives you powerful data monitoring, analysis and reporting capabilities, without the headaches of other systems’ more costly, time-consuming and consultant-focused implementation models. That means you can have our solution up and running faster, and without the need for third-party personnel to operate and maintain your software.
Helping You Be Better
Our Air Emissions solution helps you better manage the risks to your business and the environment. With more streamlined and effective emissions monitoring and reporting, you can spend less time worrying about compliance, and more time focusing on your business goals. Our solution eliminates the day-to-day burdens of collecting, calculating, and organizing your emissions data so you can focus on being a more effective EHS leader.
Like all of our products, our Air Emissions software was designed with industry best practices and continuous feedback from customers like you. This deep understanding of the complex challenges that come with accurate emissions monitoring and reporting has helped us create a solution that delivers the most value to you and your business. Our easy-to-use, easy to access cloud capabilities are more affordable, quicker and easier to implement, and offer the simplest user experience for you and your employees.
Solving Complex Problems Simply
By leveraging our EHS expertise and knowledge of industry best-practices, we’ve created an Air Emissions solution that provides the simplest, most engaging user experience. Our simple and intuitive design means you spend less time using the software, giving you more time to focus on reaching your goals. We believe simplicity is paramount to your success.
Providing Personalized Service and Support
We measure our success by that of our customers. That’s why we believe it’s not about selling you software, but about forging a strong partnership focused on personalized service, support and expert advice. Our Air Emissions solution is backed by our team of experts who’ll give you the personalized attention to help you achieve your goals faster. It’s this responsiveness that sets us apart and why more than 12,000 companies continue to trust and rely on our software solutions.