The VelocityEHS family of mobile apps gives you powerful, easy-to-use EHS management solutions that you can access anywhere, anytime, even when you’re offline. Whether it’s the ability to record incidents in the field, perform detailed workplace inspections and observations, assign and manage corrective actions in real-time, or access critical chemical safety information when and where you need it, our apps work seamlessly with your web-based account to make it easier than ever to stay on top of key EHS management tasks.
EHS & ESG Management
VelocityEHS Mobile App
The VelocityEHS Mobile App works seamlessly with your web-based VelocityEHS platform account, giving you quick and easy access to the same EHS management capabilities you already know and trust. The app lets you record workplace incidents and near misses, perform hazard IDs, inspections and observations, and assign and manage corrective actions right from your mobile device. It’s the fastest, easiest way to make EHS part of everyone’s job.
- Link your iOS or Android-powered smartphone directly to your company’s VelocityEHS platform account
- Record incidents, near misses and hazards with just a few clicks, even when you’re offline
- Perform workplace inspections and observations in real-time
- Download existing company checklists to your mobile device, and complete them on-site or in the field
- Use your device’s camera and voice-to-text features to capture data faster, and in greater detail
- Easily document findings and immediately assign corrective actions
- Access and edit your draft incident reports, inspections and observations before you submit them
SDS/Chemical Management App
The SDS / Chemical Management app syncs directly with your VelocityEHS Chemical Management account, allowing you and your employees to view critical chemical information and save it to your mobile device for offline use, and to manage your chemical inventory across locations. With the SDS / Chemical Management app, effective chemical management has never been more convenient.
- Access safety data sheets, product details and container information both online and offline
- Scan barcodes, QR codes and UPC codes, and access previous scans both online and offline
- Benefit from account syncing which recognizes existing user roles and permissions, and also ensures up-to-date SDSs, product summaries and container details from your VelocityEHS Chemical Management Account also appear in your app
- Provide employees throughout your organization with immediate access to critical chemical safety information
- View and manage chemical inventory details, such as container statuses and locations