Industrial Hygiene Done Right
The VelocityEHS Health Solution includes Industrial Hygiene capabilities built on AIHA best practices, helping you easily assess and control workplace stressors, automate time-consuming IH tasks and maintain a world-class IH program.
What can Industrial Hygiene on the VelocityEHS Accelerate® Platform do for you?
7 Simple Steps to Improve Your Industrial Hygiene Program
Download our guide to learn the key strategies for easily and efficiently coordinating and managing all the moving parts of your Industrial Hygiene program.
Benefits of VelocityEHS
Industrial Hygiene Software
- Centralize information & activity in a single system
- Pre-built templates & auto-populated fields
- Access full chemical and OEL database
- Consult the list of stressors, laboratory sampling & analytical guides
- Auto-assign personnel to Similar Exposure Groups (SEGs)
- Manage sampling plans & medical surveillance programs
- Track SEGs & flag for qualitative exposure assessments (QEAs)
- Launch & deliver large scale online office ergonomics process
- Grant labs & consultants secure access to upload data directly
- Perform in-depth statistical analysis of sample data
- Show value of IH to c-suite with real-time reports & risk matrices
- Document decisions & take control of chain-of-custody
The Accelerate Platform is
EHS & ESG done right.®
Business intelligence & reporting
Built-in guides & training
3rd party Integration ready
All actions & tasks in one place
Auto alerts, emails & texts
Easy to update & upgrade
Committed customer support
GDPR & SOC 2 compliant
What our customers say…
“At HIH, we’re all about making things easy for our clients, removing barriers and doing what it takes to help them get the job done… I could see that VelocityEHS Industrial Hygiene Software was very user friendly, offered greater flexibility of data, and could help us eliminate many complex manual data management tasks. It’s just perfect, I think.”
Stay Ahead of the Curve
We’re continually investing in breakthrough technology and best practices, creating engaging content, and supporting our customers’ efforts to use their EHS/ESG programs to drive sustainable change.
ESG Virtual Conference Panel Discussion Summary: Green Chemistry and How it Fits into ESG
We opened the recent VelocityEHS ESG Virtual Conference with an expert discussion on green chemistry, a strategy that many EHS professionals are still looking for cla…
OSHA’s Top 10 List of Most Frequently Cited Standards: Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment—Eye and Face Protection
The countdown continues on OSHA’s Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Standards for 2022, examining #9 on the list: Personal Protective Lifesaving Equipment—Eye and Face P…
OSHA’s 2023 Electronic Reporting Final Rule: Your FAQs Answered
OSHA’s 2023 electronic reporting final rule updating electronic injury and illness reporting takes effect in January, 2024. Are you ready?
Schedule a Demo Today
You’re not just buying software or services—you’re investing in a partnership that empowers your team to proactively solve problems and move boldly into the future.