What EHS Leaders May Have Missed: Important News on ESG Regulations
Big changes have been happening in the world of EHS & Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG), so let’s recap! In our new webinar, VelocityEHS subject matter experts will walk you through the major new regulations and industry shifts that have taken place in EHS & ESG over the past year. Topics they’ll address include:
- New OSHA and EPA regulations that affect many industries, and the changing global regulatory framework as more companies align their requirements with a recent version of the UN’s Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS).
- The reasons for the global emergence of ESG and its importance for business leaders, investment firms, and individual stakeholders.
- The evolving framework for ESG disclosures, including the Securities and Exchange Commission’s (SEC) proposed rule to expand mandatory disclosures for publicly listed companies, the formation of the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB), and the publication of ISSB’s first two draft standards to consolidate ESG reporting.
- Emerging industry trends, including a focus on nanomaterials, the “future of work,” and an awareness of the connection between traditional safety risks and psychosocial hazards.
- Major takeaways for EHS professionals, including the role of ESG and EHS software to help you manage your most important tasks and share your progress with the right people.
If you're interested in other webinars, check out our Webinars page.