Introduction to Bowtie Analysis Training Course
Register today for our Introduction to Bowtie Analysis Training Course.
Eight hours of instruction in two 4-hour sessions:
Wednesday, February 16, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern &
Thursday, February 17, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Eastern
Many EHS professionals struggle with managing workplace risks, whether it is accurately assessing them, controlling them, or getting the entire workplace involved in the process. This 8-hour training course, hosted by Safety Solutions out of Australia, is split into two afternoon sessions. You will learn how bowtie analysis can help you quickly understand:
- the linkages between threats and outcomes.
- what controls you have in place.
- how those controls act to reduce risk, and why they are only as effective as the person/process verifying them.
- how bowties can be used to represent an incident pathway and to assess the risk of undesirable outcomes.
- how bowties can engage your workforce in best risk management practices.
Bowties are representations of causal pathways that relate causes to top events and outcomes. They are frequently used to communicate and assess risk scenarios. This online training course is ideal for operations, maintenance, engineering, EHS leadership and support teams, and management staff.
This course is CEU credit eligible!