This interactive, online series is intended for site, division, and corporate-level ergonomics leaders.
- written ergonomics plan template
- worksheet guide to selecting ergonomics team members
- stakeholder alignment activity exercise
- ergonomics plan self-assessment form
- tip sheet for enhancing your ergonomics plan
- RACI worksheet for ergonomics roles and responsibilities
- training requirements template
- ergonomics process implementation Gantt chart template
Get Additional Time with Your Instructor!
As a participant in the series, you’ll also get a 1:1 meeting with the course instructor, a board-certified ergonomist and trainer, after each week to review assignments and approve the final ergonomics plan document!
Bonus! This course is also eligible for continuing education credit and participants will receive a certificate upon full completion.
Register for a 2-Part Course
Register: Nov., 9 & 11, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Day 1: Building the Foundation
This two-hour workshop will show you how to successfully launch a company-wide ergonomics process. Participants will learn how to draft a written ergonomics plan and establish a team before initiating a continuous improvement process. Post-workshop activities to align stakeholders will be assigned as homework.
Introduction to Process Ownership
- Elements of an ergonomics plan
- Communicating changes in your ergonomics plan
Stakeholders and Alignment
- Collecting stakeholder input
- Aligning expectations regarding results and resources
Selecting and Organizing Your Ergonomics Team
Assessing Your Current Ergonomics Plan
Day 2: Creating the Framework
Building on the process planning steps from day one, this two-hour session focuses on the details of your plan. including performance metrics, the roles and responsibilities, and training assignments. The session concludes with a discussion of common traps to avoid when implementing an ergonomics process.
- Types of measures
- Choosing measures based on process maturity
- How to collect and report measures
Defining Roles and Responsibilities
- Overview of ergonomics process responsibilities
- Introduction to RACI matrix
- Using RACI matrix to define roles and responsibilities for ergonomics
Establishing Training Requirements
- Linking training requirements to ergonomics responsibilities
- Developing a deployment timeline
- Key steps to deploy an ergonomics process
- Timeframes and task dependencies
Got a question?
Email Jennifer or call 734.663.3330 ext. 132.