Intro to Bowtie Analysis Training Course, May 18-19
Many EHS professionals struggle with managing workplace risks, whether it is accurately assessing them, controlling them, or getting the entire workplace involved in the process. In this 8-hour training course, split into two-afternoon sessions, you will learn how bowtie analysis can help you quickly understand:
- the linkages between threats and outcomes.
- what controls you have in place.
- how those controls act to reduce risk, and why they are only as effective as the person/process verifying them.
- how bowties can be used to represent an incident pathway and to assess the risk of undesirable outcomes.
- how bowties can engage your workforce in best risk management practices.
Course tuition: $500 U.S.D.
Course requirements: A computer with sound and speakers, internet connection, and the ability to log in to virtual event programs. Attendees will be given temporary access to our cloud-based tools and pre-course instruction on accessing the software.