Senior Contracts Manager, RevOps
This is a remote opportunity and is open to candidates that reside anywhere in the United States or Canada.
The Senior Contracts Manager, RevOps is the lead for contracting and deal support on the revenue operations team. From a contracting standpoint, they are responsible for processing and reviewing non-standard contracts, including coordinating with outside legal counsel in highly complex situations. The Contracting Lead will provide legal advice and support across internal departments working in partnership with stakeholders to enable VelocityEHS growth.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide internal support & guidance to Account Executives and Account Managers on contract negotiations, including application of discounting, packaging, and pricing framework
- Coordinate with finance, sales, and other departments to evaluate contract legal terms for non-standard opportunities
- Support and develop answer bank to common customer inquiries across legal, terms and conditions, and business risk and best
- Assess and advise on liabilities, legal restrictions, and risks of proposed transactions and devise practical legal solutions to meet the needs of the customer
- Manage legal review and redlining process for complex contracts; coordinate with outside legal counsel to address non-standard contract and redlining issues
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes
- Respond to process & policy questions and effectively communicate requirements to Sales
- Challenge legacy policies and procedures that complicate quote, order, invoice, credit, commissions, and revenue processing, and formulate creative solutions or work-around based on that analysis
- Support ad hoc projects as requested
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience with deal desk legal contracts review and execution
- Diligent and proactive working style, excellent business judgment and strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, willingness to appropriately debate difficult issues
- Ability to work independently and excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy and mitigating risk to the company
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- JD degree with corporate law
- State Bar memberships
- Ability to understand broader business and financial issues and juggle multiple projects and tasks
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family's needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]