*Open to remote candidates and must be Fluent in Spanish and English*
We are seeking a talented Solutions Consultant who is looking to build upon a career in consulting and sales. Our Solution Consultants are responsible for being fully proficient in the products and industries they represent while also being able assist in every step in the sales process. Solution Consultants will play a key part in the sales cycle working with customers and sales representatives to provide fast and comprehensive support. Solution Consultants will use their consultative sales skills in every step of the sales process which will include but not limited to scoping calls, system demonstrations, security & IT conversations, and post demo appointments. Solution Consultants will play a pivotal role ensuring the success of the products they represent. This will require ongoing communication with sales directors, managers, sales representatives, SME’s, and product owners to make sure everyone is working together to accomplish the goals associated with each product. VelocityEHS has been rated one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in Chicago by the Chicago Tribune and one of the 100 Best Places to Work by Built in Chicago.
The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude, enthusiasm, great people skills, a willingness to learn and an ability to become an expert in products. We use a team approach, combined with one-on-one education to bring out the best in people.
Why should you apply?
- You pride yourself on being highly proficient in products. You enjoy knowing all the details and infrastructure of a product.
- You are a problem solver. If you don’t know the answer you will find a way to get it answered.
- You enjoy communicating with people. You like having conversations with people.
- You have a drive to make a difference. We love self-starters!
- Listening to customers and connecting how our products will help them excites you. Helping others is important to you.
- You don’t have a problem answering people’s questions. People will look to you as the expert.
- You are a competitive person who enjoys goals and hitting them. You will be directly connected to the success of the products.
- You want to represent a product you can stand behind. VelocityEHS’ solution truly makes workplaces safer and our customer’s lives easier!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with our training team to become an expert in all VelocityEHS products.
- Provide accurate consultation with both prospects and sales representatives on products.
- Available to aid in every level of the sales process from scoping to post sale.
- Work closely with our product teams to identify product gaps and improvements.
- Work closely and support the sales team to win new business
- Explain technical solutions or issues to non-technical people.
- Work with all applicable departments to ensure the goals of each product are being accomplished.
- Subject matter and domain expert in the Enterprise marketplace
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Sales Director
REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Minimal Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be Fluent in Spanish and English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Basic understanding of sales and desire to sell
- Proven proficiency in SaaS products
- Experience maintaining a high level of activity, managing multiple competing priorities, and working effectively in a results-driven, highly competitive environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Experience working independently, but can also can be an effective team member
- Pro-active learn and open to constructive feedback
- Ability to handle and overcome rejection
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant business or sales major
- Experience selling into the Enterprise EHS marketplace
- Domain experience in the Enterprise EHS marketplace
- Proven sales experience and goal attainment
- Experience nurturing meaningful business relationships over the phone and email
- Experience with technology and internet deployed services
- Proficiency in use of Salesforce.com
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, RRSPS saving plans, generous PTO and more. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]