RevOps Data Analyst
This is a remote opportunity and is open to candidates that reside anywhere in the United States or Canada.
The RevOps Data Analyst is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining executive-facing reports and dashboards that drive business decisions. The Data Analyst will work directly with the Sales Team and Business Intelligence team to translate business and technical requirements into user-facing reports and dashboards. Additionally, this role will be responsible for establishing dashboard adoption with users, including user testing, user training, and user troubleshooting.
The RevOps Team's primary focus is enabling Sales and Customer Success by managing commercial activities, tooling and systems on their behalf. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Post Sales, Product, and Business Intelligence to analyze trends and provide business insight to key executive stakeholders. As a successful contributor, you will optimize reporting and create a smooth cross-functional reporting process to help VelocityEHS find and recognize revenue more quickly.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, maintain dashboards used by Sales and other department leads that drive business decisions.
- Maintain and improve existing reports that are deemed business critical while evaluating the technical trade-offs of new decisions to build things that are scalable and long lasting.
- Analyze ad hoc data to provide insights to key cross functional teams including but not limited to: Sales, Finance, Accounting, and Marketing.
- Contribute to maintaining accurate supporting documentation such as data dictionaries and data repositories.
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with members of the RevOps team and all cross functional leaders and teams to ensure proper requirement gathering and stakeholder approval.
- Drive change management efforts as new or improved reporting is rolled out across the business.
- Training to enable internal and external users to get the most out of our dashboards and reports.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the platform and configurations to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Communicate latest trends and insights as found for early predictive business indicators
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Math, Economics, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in a financial analyst, business intelligence, or data analyst role
- Advanced in all Microsoft Office software - specifically PowerBI and Excel
- Experience with data reporting from CRM Systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and highly detail oriented
- Ability to translate technical details into end-user language
- Powerful desire to understand how the insights impact the business
- Demonstrated ability to be analytically proactive and solution oriented
- Proven track record thriving in a performance metric centric role
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and drive projects with minimal supervision
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Snowflake
- Knowledge of data mining techniques using SQL
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family's needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]