Quality Assurance Test Manager
*Open to remote candidates that reside in The United States and Canada*
At VelocityEHS we are seeking a Quality Assurance Test Manager to support the growth of our Development Team. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people who love solving complex business problems. You will be managing a growing test team of Quality Analysts and Test Engineers in an agile software development environment. This position will be working closely with architects, developers, testers, and business analysts as well as product managers and the DevOps team.
As a Quality Assurance Test Manager at VelocityEHS, you will have the ability to showcase your passion for quality combined with your leadership skills in order to strategically align the team to business objectives. You will mentor the individual members of your team through career development, identifying areas for growth and a constant reflection on improvement. Interfacing with global teams, you will be challenged with identifying technical solutions for automating testing of our SaaS applications. This is a new opportunity with a growing team. Test automation is an exciting endeavor, and you will be helping grow and mentor the team as the company grows!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Guide team through execution of Agile Process
- Identify key areas for automation and design a plan for delivery
- Implement the standard for team performance and quality deliverables
- Be accountable for test automation projects, mentoring, and providing leadership to the team
- Foster an environment of transparency and quality
- Offer creative and innovative solutions to complex testing issues
- Oversee monitoring of all QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis, and identify areas of improvement.
- Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- 5+ years experience working with an Enterprise QA Team
- 2+ years working in an Agile Environment
- 2+ years managing a Test or Development Team
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or similar work experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel and adapt to changes in priority as needed
- Must possess excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills with the ability to work within a fast-paced company with increasing needs
- Strong desire for continuous learning and personal growth
- Proven ability to deliver quality projects on time and within budget
- Experience with Katalon or other automation tools
- Experience with load / performance testing
- Familiarity with Scrum and other agile methodologies
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, 100% remote work, matching 401(k) saving plans, RRSPS saving plans, generous PTO and more. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]