*Open to remote candidates*
VelocityEHS Project Specialists set and exceed customer expectations, ensuring that all of our customers receive the greatest value from our products and services. They do this by aligning the unique needs and goals of our customers with the optimal uses of the VelocityEHS platform.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, balancing and prioritizing competing demands for quality, time and cost for each project
- Communicates, confirms/refines project scope while understanding the customers goals and unique scenarios to devise a project plan that accommodates those needs
- Establishes project milestones and timelines while documenting project progress and other project information using a CRM tool
- Responsible for updating and maintaining revenue recognition for each project
- Drives the receipt of necessary client project files/information (MSDS files, inventory lists, etc.)
- Coordinates with internal resources to address any customer issues or concerns to develop a project plan
- Collaborates with backend operations, providing the necessary information at assignment and acts as the liaison between operations and the customer
- Collaborates with other internal resources to draft and create more efficient SOPs
- Creates and supplies custom reports, etc. to required customers
- Organizes and facilitates project meetings with clients via phone and/or web-conference tools
- Provides outstanding customer service and communication to all clients that exceed expectations
- Subject matter expert on all VelocityEHS products and services, with a thorough knowledge of the EHS landscape
- Ability to complete all levels of projects that include, but are not limited to onsite projects, PDF/scan, BVA, container indexing, special indexing, complex account migrations, verifications, print projects and a multitude of custom projects
- Aid in all project training, provide feedback when needed, and have the knowledge to answer most/all questions related to Client Services
- Serve as an instrumental piece of the team to aid in success in all departments and projects
- Presents new ideas and can implement process efficiencies within the Services Team and under the VelocityEHS umbrella
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of related professional experience. This experience would preferably have demonstrated accomplishments in a project/team role
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office 2003-2010 products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and a working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat (PDF) documents and format
- Proficient Customer Service skills with a customer-focused-drive to take full ownership of the project, customer issues and/or concerns and follows through to completion
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent attention to details, policies and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in a Software as a Service environment.
- Experience working with Salesforce/CRM
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, RRSPS saving plans, generous PTO and more. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]