Order Process Administrator I
The VelocityEHS Order Processing Team is small, industrious, process-oriented – and hiring. We are looking to add a professional and detail-oriented individual with exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills to our team. This individual’s primary responsibility will be the accurate and timely processing of client orders, which includes everything from customer account creation and processing revenue to setting our customers up for a successful onboarding experience. In addition to working closely with the Order Processing Team, this position will work with nearly all other departments within the organization. The successful candidate will be passionate about data integrity, efficiency, and supporting our customer-facing teams.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in surprising and delighting clients then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARENT LIMITED TO:
- Processing client orders, creating user accounts, entering order information
- Generating and managing order related email communication with client
- Provide billing department with detailed transaction prompts for recently delivered and renewed orders
- Work closely with other departments to ensure order fulfillment and new user account set-up meets client expectations
- Tactful reinforcement of order submission and contract approval guidelines
- Review customer contracts and other documentation to ensure data accuracy in the VelocityEHS systems
- Administer current client accounts (new version upgrades, product attribute changes, contract and account updates, etc)
- Reporting, and providing support and documentation for customer/prospect-facing teams
REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience
- 2 years of proven administrative experience, preferably with a web-based service or similar call center environment
- Ability to adhere to and maintain standard operating procedures and comply to company deadlines set forth
- Substantial computer use required – must have experience and be comfortable working on a PC for 35+ hours/week
- Stress-tolerant, able to multi-task and be calm under pressure in dynamic environment
- Customer-focused, enthusiastic, and works well with various personalities
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to adjust to process changes
- Self-motivated and dependable with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding communication skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency with a PC, internet browsers, MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and web-based tools are required; experience with CRM applications (SalesForce.com)
- Exposure to or experience working with finance or accounting department
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
At VelocityEHS we’re all about helping companies around the world promote a safer work environment for their employees. We develop innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions that enable our customers, environmental health and safety (EH&S) professionals in a wide range of industries, to work faster and more cost-effectively in administering their overall safety compliance programs.
Headquartered in the heart of downtown Chicago, VelocityEHS is much more than just a place to work. VelocityEHS has cultivated a unique environment where success is both a journey and an everyday occurrence. We work hard and play hard because we love what we do. We place a high value on teamwork, and at the same time, look for individuals who are self-motivated and willing to take risk to help the company advance.
VelocityEHS offers many benefits, including: paid time off, health/dental insurance, 401(K) plan, casual dress, transit benefit program and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Qualified applicants should click the link below and follow the instructions provided to apply:
Visit our careers page for more information: