Market Research Intern
As a Market Research Intern, you will lean into your curiosity and conduct research to uncover customer insights and market trends. You will support our Product team and stakeholders by communicating the importance of your research findings that you have collected and analyzed in our research repository.
This opportunity has a January 3rd, 2022 start date.
- Learn and practice quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Play a part in identifying opportunities to support go-to-market strategies and internal & external collateral
- Manage and organize research data in a research repository
- Discover how to communicate research results through storytelling in reports and presentations
- Source and schedule interviews with customers and prospects
- Gain hands-on experience with the latest research and competitive intelligence software tools
- Help with on-going competitive research by tracking emerging competitor activities and news
- Collaborate with the Product team and leadership stakeholders
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Empathy, humility, and curiosity
- Ability to manage time and multiple competing priorities to ensure deadlines met
- Self-starter who strives to achieve results regardless of challenges encountered
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues using conference tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work 20 hours per week
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Actively pursuing a degree in Marketing, Product Management, Market Research or an equivalent business/analytics degree at an accredited education institution
- Interest in market research, competitive intelligence, technology, business and marketing
- Some knowledge of Environmental Health and Safety Industry
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.