Global Enterprise Account Executive
*Open to remote candidates that reside in the United States and Canada*
VelocityEHS is looking for a Global Enterprise Account Executive to join our sales team acting to acquire new global enterprise customers.
In this role, you will be dedicated to helping large, complex global organizations approve new projects that help them reach their EHS goals through the use of the VelocityEHS software platform and related services. To be successful, you must possess a strategic selling approach and a drive for results, while being an advocate for customer needs.
As the primary point of contact to global organizations, you will conduct executive level discussions that support the customer’s EHS program and align their needs with the suite of VelocityEHS Software solutions. For this reason, you must be adept at presenting to senior level decision makers, including C-level executives in the fields of EHS, ESG, IT, Finance and Operations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement specific account plans supporting company goals and quota objectives
- Work with and support marketing team to identify and execute plans for market awareness, client case studies and vertical market growth within assigned territory and accounts
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities (> 3x quota)
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all prospect account management matters
- Negotiate and exchange business case information with all levels of management within prospect enterprise
- Obtain extensive background in procurement policies and RFP’s
- Manage getting subscription agreements signed with new Customers with goal to maximize Enterprise SaaS revenue
- Leverage portfolio to engage and influence senior executive, end users and key stakeholders across all segments
- Be the “voice of the seller” curating qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance from your managed book and provide actionable feedback to inform product roadmap decision making
- Work with Global Enterprise (Farmer) team on account plans and management to maximize SaaS revenue and retention
- Travel, present, “work” the booth and sell in a trade show or event settings
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience selling to the Global Fortune 1000
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience with SaaS sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform
- Experience within the environmental health and safety industry
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate
understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, and RRSPS saving plans generous PTO, and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.