Customer Care Analyst – Oakville ON
At VelocityEHS our goal is to deliver the most complete, user friendly, and simplest-to-use EHS and sustainability application available. We are looking for a Customer Care Analyst who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships. The Customer Care Analyst reacts quickly to incoming customer needs and efficiently brings those requests or issues to closure. They consider the big pictures to attempt to find other potential issues that may not have been reported. They take ownership of customer needs by resolving them through to completion and advocate for our customers as part of a true partnership.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in proving customers with an excellent experience, then this is the job for you – check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delight customers with your positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Provide a supportive experience for customers you are working with by clearly communicating in a timely manner
- Investigate customer needs and manage their resolution
- Thoroughly document details pertaining to customer needs
- Work with product management team as a customer advocate and partner
- Understand customer goals and business needs and apply understanding to solutions
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years in a Customer Service type role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to multitask and adjust priorities rapidly when necessary
- Ability to understand complex problems using investigative skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player
Desired Personal Profile:
- You’re empathetic and can identify with our customers
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel, it’s just who you are
- You’re eager to learn, and perfect your work - you seek out help when needed and apply feedback appropriately
- You want to help and serve our customers - they win, so you win
VelocityEHS is a trusted supplier of EHS Management Information Systems (EMIS) to global manufacturing, energy, mining, biotech, food service, and transportation companies ranging in size from a hundred to over half a million employees.
The VelocityEHS Software Suite helps companies operate more sustainably, safely, and efficiently. By focusing on a rich and intuitive end user experience VelocityEHS has developed an unparalleled record of user acceptance and implementation success. VelocityEHS enables companies to reduce injuries, increase the effectiveness of regulatory compliance initiatives, perform audits and inspections, manage greenhouse gas reporting, and initiate or improve corporate sustainability programs.
VelocityEHS Core Values
- Champion customer success
- Build open & honest relationships
- Choose simple
- Be humble
- Make a difference
At VelocityEHS, our values shape and influence all our decisions and actions. These core values are demonstrated by all employees and contribute directly to results related to: Product and Quality, Customer Experience, People, Business Development, Operations and growth.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume and cover letter through Indeed.com. Salary is commensurate with experience.
VelocityEHS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.