*Open to remote candidates*
At VelocityEHS we are very customer focused. As a Corporate Trainer, you will partner with our customers to help them realize value through education of our products. This means supporting all of their staff– executives, EHS professionals and even contractors. You’ll also be working with newer customers who are in the early stage of onboarding during their customer journey. Your goal is to support our customers through a range of training formats and delivery, realize value from their software, and promote user engagement.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results oriented culture that demands meticulous organization, intelligence and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in surprising and delighting customers, then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with customers to develop effective training plans within the boundaries of training budget
- Manage delivery of in person training, custom online training and pre-scheduled online training to customers on a variety of product offerings
- Project manage a portfolio of customer onboardings to successful outcomes, accelerating Time to Value
- Produce and update existing training materials as needed
- Create, deliver and provide ongoing input to the training roadmap based on customer feedback and industry learning
- Keep abreast of EHS and peripheral industry changes and learning
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Evaluate onboarding effectiveness
- Manage scoping, scheduling, and general organization of tasks in conjunction with other teams to ensure seamless delivery of training to customers
- Facilitate resolution when a technical issue is encountered by working with VelocityEHS Customer Support
- Communicate requests for system enhancements or modifications to the Product Management team
- Full cycle management of multiple large scale and small scale customer training programs simultaneously, balancing and prioritizing competing demands for quality, scope, time and cost of each
- Manage and document all interactions between the customer and VelocityEHS using our CRM tool while reporting lessons learned and status updates as needed or requested
- Travel to customers’ locations to conduct onsite training sessions as needed or requested
- Subject Matter Experts (SME) – Maintain/retain VelocityEHS product and services knowledge at all times
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
2+ years of in-person or corporate training experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Ability to identify different learning styles and to select optimal delivery methods to achieve desired outcomes.
- Advanced training and facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and interpretation skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong customer-driven personality that takes ownership of issues and follows through to completion
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong attention to details, policies and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities
- Customer satisfaction driven, self-sufficient and dependable
- Effective team player, quick learner, and self-motivated
- Passionate about your work
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Environmental Health & Safety and/or Sustainability industry and legislation
- Familiarity with web conferencing software, such as GoToMeeting or Teams
- Experience maintaining a high level of activity, managing multiple ongoing projects, and working effectively in a team environment
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment and training Fortune 1000 companies
- Experience in online training
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Flexible and able to work independently, managing multiple tasks at any given time
- Speaks Spanish a plus
- Empathy and ability to identify with a user mindset
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, RRSP saving plans, generous PTO and more. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]