Implementation Consultant – Oakville ON
At VelocityEHS our goal is to deliver the most complete, the most user friendly, and the quickest and easiest-to-implement EHS, sustainability and risk management platform available. Our Consulting Manager leads the highly knowledgeable and customer driven Implementation Consultant team that represents VelocityEHS professionally through the application of their knowledge and skills. This dynamic team works with our enterprise customers to successfully implement our solution, bring industry knowledge back to the product team, provide internal support for implementation questions, brainstorm solutions, and act as the hub of communication to all project team members. They do this by understanding the customer’s goals and delivering comprehensive system product implementations and training. As the manager of this team you will have the opportunity to hire, coach, develop, and lead by example to ensure superior professional services and execution of repeatable implementation strategies that improve the overall training process and customer experience.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in being an exceptional people leader and technical resource, then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full-cycle management of multiple large-scale and Enterprise customer implementations simultaneously, balancing and prioritizing competing demands for quality, scope, time and management of team and allocating the resources of the team to provide the best service.
- Engage staff in strategic objectives that help meet company goals.
- Perform supervisory duties such as performance management, time entry and approval, expense review and approval, implementation process and methodology oversight, and employee training.
- Evaluate and address gaps in team knowledge ensuring team members are adequately trained to successfully implement VelocityEHS solutions.
- Implement corporate and/or departmental policies.
- Support innovation and enhance methodology development to improve the repeatability and reliability of services.
- Drive continuous improvement in implementation services delivery by initiating change and creating an environment that is conducive to change.
- Ensure staff accountability to established performance objectives regarding results, quality, productivity standards and billable hours.
- Manage and evaluate assigned staff and assure that each person understands, accepts and supports Services goals and objectives.
- Support the Sr Operations Director in Managing financial objectives as relates to staff utilization, budget objectives and revenue forecasting.
- Identify and recommend developmental and improvement priorities for services based upon staff and customer feedback.
- Ensure effective working relationship with various departments to accomplish joint objectives that support a positive customer experience.
- Resolve any escalated issues in support of your team both externally and internally.
- Travel to customer’s locations to conduct onsite consultations and training sessions, as needed or requested
- Subject Matter Experts (SME) – Maintain/retain VelocityEHS product and services knowledge at all times
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in Sustainability, Business or related field, or equivalent work experience in the EHS industry.
- Knowledge of Environmental Health & Safety and/or Sustainability industry and legislation
- 3-5 years of people management in a professional field.
- Familiarity with web conferencing software, such as GoToMeeting, a plus.
- 3-5 years of customer service or training experience in a phone/web training environment.
- Exceptional people leader and technical resource, customer-satisfaction-driven, self-sufficient and dependable.
- Excellent Customer Service skills with a strong customer-driven personality that champions the team to take ownership of issues and follow through to completion.
- Advanced experience in customer or meeting facilitation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience in articulation of issues, risks and proposed solutions.
- Strong attention to details, policies and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong computer literacy and skills for navigating websites and web based products/solutions
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office 2003-2010 products (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.).
- Effective team player, quick learner, and self-motivated.
- Passionate about his/her work.
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment and training Fortune 1000 companies, a plus
- Experience with Project Management skills
Desired Personal Profile:
- Self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- A mentor and coach with a lead by example attitude
- Flexible and able to work within established branding and product specs
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things Health and Safety
- Empathy and ability to identify with a user mindset and understand business needs
VelocityEHS is a trusted supplier of EHS Management Information Systems (EMIS) to global manufacturing, energy, mining, biotech, food service, and transportation companies ranging in size from a hundred to over half a million employees.
The VelocityEHS Software Suite helps companies operate more sustainably, safely, and efficiently. By focusing on a rich and intuitive end user experience VelocityEHS has developed an unparalleled record of user acceptance and implementation success. VelocityEHS enables companies to reduce injuries, increase the effectiveness of regulatory compliance initiatives, perform audits and inspections, manage greenhouse gas reporting, and initiate or improve corporate sustainability programs.
VelocityEHS Core Goals
- Our workplace engages each of us to realize company and individual growth goals
- Our customer experience lifecycle creates a community of advocates
- Our product delights users and improves how they do their jobs
- Our financial performance enables us to realize our vision
At VelocityEHS, our values shape and influence all of our decisions and actions. These core values are demonstrated by all employees and contribute directly to results related to: Product and Quality, Customer Experience, People, Business Development, Operations and growth.
VelocityEHS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified Applicants should click below to apply: