*Open to remote candidates that reside in the United States and Canada*
A Consultant is an intermediate member of the highly knowledgeable and customer driven Consultant team that represents VelocityEHS professionally through the application of their knowledge and skills. This dynamic team works with our enterprise customers to successfully implement VelocityEHS’s suite of Safety Management & Environmental Compliance applications, bring industry knowledge back to the product team, provide internal support for implementation questions, brainstorm solutions, and act as the hub of communication to all project team members. This person will focus on understanding the customer's goals and delivering comprehensive system product implementations and training.
This person will have experience delivering successful software implementation projects in a service-based organization and understand the importance of delivering simple, easy to use software solutions to our clients. They are an effective communicator, detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, have a willingness to learn and have experience in a SaaS environment.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork, and follow-through. If you have these qualities and are a self-starter with creativity and a strong work ethic, then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Full lifecycle implementation and delivery of multiple enterprise-wide Environmental Compliance software solutions.
- Evaluate customer business processes, anticipating requirements, identifying areas for improvements, and balancing their project priorities
- Lead business requirements gathering sessions and designing a software user interface to meet those business requirements
- Facilitate meetings and document/create presentations to share ideas and findings
- Perform quality assurance testing on system configurations and customizations
- Conduct train-the-trainer training and online training for clients
- Meet strategic objectives that help meet company goals regarding results, quality, and productivity standards
- Ensure effective working relationship with various departments to accomplish shared objectives that support a positive customer experience
- Support innovation and enhance methodology development to improve the repeatability and reliability of services
- Travel to customer’s locations to conduct onsite consultations and training sessions, as needed or requested
- Subject Matter Experts (SME) – Maintain/retain VelocityEHS product and services knowledge at all times
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in business analysis, working in a complex, fast-paced environment, specializing in client-facing implementation projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience in the field of Environmental Compliance
- Knowledge of Environmental Compliance with a focus on Air, Water and Waste.
- Experience maintaining a high level of activity, working on multiple projects, and working effectively in a team environment
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders to identify acceptable solutions
- Excellent Customer Service skills with a strong customer-driven personality which empowers the team to take ownership of issues and follow through to completion
- Advanced experience with facilitating meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience in articulation of issues, risks, and proposed solutions
- Strong attention to details, policies, and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities
- Strong computer literacy and ability to navigate websites and other web-based products/solutions
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.) and web conferencing software
- Effective team player, quick learner, and self-motivated
- Experience working in a remote-friendly company
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment and training Fortune 1000 companies, a plus
- Experience with Project Management skills
- Self-starter that can collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Flexible and able to work within established branding and product specs
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things Environment.
- Empathy and ability to identify with a user mindset and understand business needs
VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]