Senior Solutions Strategist, Risk Management
Posted on July 31, 2022
*Open to remote candidates in the United States or Canada*
VelocityEHS delivers best-in-class solutions and customer experience by combining deep EHS and Operational Risk domain expertise with innovative cloud technology.
Utilizing your knowledge of Operational Risk Management best practices, real-world experience, change management and process optimization skills you will act as a partner to and extension of our Perth-based Principal Solutions Strategist. In this role you will be an organizational evangelist for risk management, working closely with the Principal Solutions Strategist to enable internal stakeholder organizations and guide prospects and customers on “doing Risk Management right”.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Train, mentor and support internal stakeholder organizations including Marketing, Sales, Sales Engineers, Services and Customer Success
- Participate in and support prioritized customer projects to get optimal results from our solutions by adopting best practices programs, methods and metrics
- Support developing and delivering internal training materials
- Lead presentations and demonstrations in priority opportunities to support our Sales teams and ensure prospects understand our value proposition and competitive differentiators
- Facilitating risk workshops in domain-specific and general risk areas
- Support on analyzing business needs of prospective customers and product fit
- Participate with Product Marketing and Sales to refine our value proposition messaging by target segment
- Support the Principal Solutions Strategist in developing our Risk solution strategy and product requirements based on customer needs analysis
- Create and maintain open channels with customers to develop information on industry needs and opportunities
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about Operational Risk Management
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in leading risk management programs either in a corporate or consulting environment
- Demonstrated expertise in process improvement and scaling corporate Risk programs
- Experience using one or more Risk Management software products
- Team player with excellent communication and cross-group collaboration skills
- Comfortable presenting to customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong time and project management skills with proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities with ease
- Effective team player, quick learner and self-motivate
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area required, MBA preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10-20% of the time
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience implementing one or more Risk Management software products across enterprise customers
- Experience in Consulting to enterprise customers
- Experience in Process Safety Management with high-hazard customers
- Experience in Change Management
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 10 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]