Senior Solutions Strategist, ESG
Posted on July 13, 2022
This is a remote opportunity and is open to candidates that reside anywhere in the United States or Canada.
VelocityEHS delivers best-in-class solutions and customer experience by combining deep EHS and ESG domain expertise with innovative cloud technology. Utilizing your knowledge of ESG best practices, real-world experience, and process optimization skills the Senior Solutions Strategist, ESG will work directly with our Oakville-base Principal Solutions Strategist, ESG, to provide the guidance, support, and resources to ensure the ongoing success of our ESG product line.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Champion VelocityEHS thought leadership related to green chemistry, product stewardship and supply chain management
- Train, mentor and support your colleagues across Marketing, Sales, Sales Engineers, Services and Customer Success in best-practice ESG
- Participate in and support the success of key customer implementations by building and driving the adoption of industry best practice tools, methods, and metrics
- Support internal teams tasked with developing and delivering ESG training materials
- Lead presentations and demonstrations to support VelocityEHS Sales teams and ensure prospects understand our value proposition and competitive differentiators
- Analyze the business needs of prospective customers to help determine product fit
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales to refine our value proposition messaging by target segment
- Support the Principal Solutions Strategist in developing our overall ESG solution strategy and developing product requirements
- Create and maintain open channels with customers to obtain information on industry needs and opportunities
- Provide additional support to your colleagues, customers, and industry partners as and when required
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Passionate about the ESG domain, market drivers and stakeholders
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in leading ESG programs, either in a corporate or consulting environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in green chemistry, product stewardship and/or supply chain management
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing ESG standards and common reporting frameworks
- An established team player with strong cross-group collaboration skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to customers, internal stakeholders, and VelocityEHS Management
- Strong time and project management skills with proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities when necessary
- Effective team player, quick learner and self-motivated
- A Bachelor or Post-Grad degree in a related field (e.g. Science, Engineering, Sustainability)
- Ability to occasionally travel up to 10% of the time
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with one or more ESG software products
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]