Senior Quality Analyst – Australia
Posted on July 13, 2022
*Open to candidates that reside in Australia*
As part of the VelocityEHS Risk Management team, you’ll enjoy working with an established product, which is expanding to other markets. We are hardworking, open-minded, and passionate about crafting phenomenal products and delivering real value for our users.
We are seeking a Senior Quality Analyst to support the growth of the tech organization. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people who love solving complex business problems. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. If you are passionate about joining a SaaS technology company that values the highest quality in its customer product offering, then this role is for you!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test suites and test cases using TestRail.
- Document, analyze and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects, and work with development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
- Perform Functional, System, Integration, Regression, API, and Workflow testing
- Work on a cross-functional Agile project team with responsibility for planning, executing and administering application testing activities.
- Offer creative and innovative solutions to complex testing issues.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years professional experience in a Quality Assurance role in an Agile environment
- Experience participating in scrum ceremonies including: Standup, Sprint Planning, Refinement, Sprint Review, and Retrospectives
- Experience with writing and executing tests against a Single Page Application (SPA) and Responsive Design
- Experience with writing and executing tests against the Back End including API / Microservice Architecture
- 2+ years of experience with Jira
- Experience with any Test Management Tool (example: Quality Center, Test Rail, qTest, etc)
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel and adapt to changes in priority as needed.
- Must possess excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills with the ability to work within a fast-paced company with increasing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Strong desire for continuous learning and personal growth
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that’s why we’re not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
Finally, We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
VelocityEHS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Australian Human Rights Commission Act along with a discrimination, and harassment-free workplace. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, VelocityEHS will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please notify us at [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your needs. VelocityEHS also welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.