RevOps RFP Manager
Posted on July 13, 2022
This is a remote opportunity and is open to candidates that reside anywhere in the United States or Canada.
The RevOps RFP Manager is the process and operational lead on the RevOps team for all matters related to Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Information (RFI). They will be responsible for designing, documenting, optimizing, and aligning stakeholders on key RFP/RFI processes, such as RFP management, question and answer approval, RFP template organization, etc. In terms of systems, the RevOps RPF Manager l be responsible for aligning Salesforce, Loopio, and other systems to support business processes.
The RevOps RFP Manager will oversee the creation and management of all proposal operations for VelocityEHS. This position will be responsible for developing an overall proposal strategy that is consistent, efficient, and most importantly successful at winning new business. This role will own the execution and delivery of all prospect and client requests with the collaboration of the sales, solution consultants, and other team members.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key Responsibilities include:
- Respond to RFP/RFIs based on previous responses, research, meetings, and interviews with staff.
- Translate technical information and business jargon into clear, consistent, and grammatically correct content.
- Work closely with Sales Executives to understand individual prospects’ business, motivations, and style to position VelocityEHS solutions using compelling and persuasive RFP/RFI content.
- Manage Loopio (our RFP tool) and consult with multiple departments to ensure information with systems are continually updated.
- Drive across company contributions from other departments through planning and ad hoc meetings, working directly with the Services, IT, Solution Engineers, Product, Finance and others.
- Integrate text and ideas from multiple authors to ensure one voice throughout proposal.
- Lead proposal process for multiple concurrent RFPs from kickoff through submission, with differing deadlines and consistently produce professional and compliant proposals.
- Proofread and edit documents for style, consistency, grammar, and syntax, and if necessary, re-write to clarify and simplify text.
- Support the planning and development of proposal schedules, compliance checklists, proposal outlines, and facilitating proposal reviews with solution consultants, SMEs, and other technical collaborators.
- Facilitate kickoff meetings to discuss proposal requirements, writing assignments, win themes and schedules.
- Assist in development and management of material for content repository i.e., boilerplate/ templates and/or writing new answers based on SME interviews to questions as needed.
- Customize existing proposal content to be responsive to RFP questions.
- Continually improve our processes and identify opportunities to automate and drive scalability in Salesforce and other sales and marketing tools impacting our ability to grow.
- Leverage change management fundamentals to drive ongoing communications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 3+ years experience in proposal development and professional writing.
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy, with strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including experience with SaaS technical writing and editing.
- Dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment but can also work well independently.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in a Deal Desk function/role.
- Previous experience in an RFP/RFI role within a SaaS company.
- 1+ years of experience with Loopio (RFP Tool).
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]