Posted on July 13, 2022
This is a remote opportunity and is open to candidates that reside anywhere in the United States or Canada.
The VelocityEHS Project Specialist sets and exceeds customer expectations, ensuring that all of our customers receive the greatest value from our products and services. This role does this by aligning the unique needs and goals of our customers with the optimal uses of the VelocityEHS platform. The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARENT LIMITED TO:
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, balancing and prioritizing competing demands for quality, time and for each project
- Communicates, confirms/refines project scope while understanding the customers goals and unique scenarios to devise a project plan that accommodates those needs
- Establishes project milestones and timelines while documenting project progress and other project information using established tooling
- Responsible for updating and maintaining revenue recognition for each project as needed
- Drives the receipt of necessary client project files/information (SDS files)
- Coordinates with internal resources to address any customer issues or concerns to develop a project plan
- Collaborates with backend operations, providing the necessary information at assignment and acts as the liaison between operations and the customer
- Collaborates with other internal resources to draft and create more efficient SOPs
- Organizes and facilitates project meetings with clients via phone and/or web-conference tools
- Provides outstanding customer service and written and verbal communication to all clients, exceeding their expectations
- Subject matter expert on all VelocityEHS products and services, with a thorough knowledge of the EHS landscape
- Serve as an instrumental piece of the team to aid in success in all departments and projects
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of related, client-facing professional experience. This experience would preferably have demonstrated accomplishments in a project/team role
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office 2003-2010 products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) and a working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat (PDF) documents and format
- Proficient Customer Service skills with a customer-focused-drive to take full ownership of the project, customer issues and/or concerns and follows through to completion
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent attention to details, policies and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a Software as a Service environment
- Experience working with Salesforce/CRM
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]