Product Management Intern
Posted on July 13, 2022
Our Product Managers are passionate about solving problems for our customers and looking for ways to make our users’ jobs easier. We act as the voice of the user for the rest of the organization connecting our customers to our business strategy, software development, and go-to-market execution. You will be part of a team that is solving problems for our users, analyzing user data to help drive prioritization and decision-making, and delivering new product enhancements to market.
- Work as an effective team member, collaborating with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Surface insights from support, customer engagements, sales opportunities, user analytics data, market research, and other sources
- Discuss and debate new ideas and opportunities to address customer needs
- Collaborate with scrum team to develop and iterate on solutions from initial concept through execution and delivery
- Support internal communications to keep stakeholders informed of progress and changes in priorities
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Interest in learning and applying product management best practices to user and business problems
- Curiosity in how things work and how people think
- Eagerness to learn and take initiative
- Thoughtful and effective communicator
- Curiosity and passion for developing great products in complex domains
- Currently enrolled in an accredited College or University
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience in software development processes
- Knowledge of EHS subject matter
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that’s why we’re not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.