Principal Solutions Strategist
Posted on July 31, 2022
This is a remote opportunity and is open to candidates that reside anywhere in the United States or Canada.
VelocityEHS delivers best-in-class solutions and customer experience by combining deep EHS, Operational Risk and ESG domain expertise with innovative cloud and machine learning technology. Utilizing your knowledge of your domain solution’s best practices, real-world experience, and process optimization skills you will lead one or more domain solutions, defining vision and strategy as well as the leading internal and external evangelist to optimize customer outcomes and business performance against annual goals. This position reports to the leader of the Product function.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Being the leader for your solution
- Being one of the leaders for the Accelerate platform
- Being the innovator for your domain – through collaboration with colleagues, customers and industry – that starts with process innovation and then uses cloud and machine learning technology for best customer outcomes.
- Creating a compelling vision, and engaging and refining with other Solutions Strategists, relevant scrum teams, Go-to-Market teams, customers, prospects, industry analysts and partners.
- Collaborating with the other Principal Solutions Strategists on a compelling vision for the Accelerate platform
- Training, mentoring, and supporting your colleagues across go to market functions
- Participating in and supporting the success of key customer implementations by building and driving the adoption of industry best practice tools, methods, and metrics
- Leading presentations and demonstrations to support our Sales teams and ensure prospects understand our value proposition and competitive differentiators
- Analyze the business needs of prospective customers to help determine product fit
- Working with Product Marketing to refine our value proposition messaging by target segment
- Engaging with industry associations and researchers
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Passionate about your domain, market drivers and stakeholders
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in leading programs in your domain(s), either in a corporate or consulting environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver best-in-class solutions and/or industry leadership
- An established team player with strong cross-group collaboration skills
- Strong prioritization skills for the solution and with your time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to customers, internal stakeholders, and VelocityEHS Management
- Effective team player, quick learner and self-motivated
- A Bachelors or Post-Grad degree in a related field (e.g. Science, Engineering, Sustainability
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to support multiple EHS/ESG domains, including sales and customer implementation support
- Experience with VelocityEHS Solutions
- Experience with one or more competitive EHS/ESG software products
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. VelocityEHS does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. VelocityEHS will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with VelocityEHS.