Posted on July 13, 2022
This is a remote opportunity and is open to candidates that reside anywhere in the United States or Canada.
The VelocityEHS Partnership Manager is leader within the Strategic Partnerships team, being a thoughtful strategist and bringing value to our partners. Working hand in hand with our partners, the Partnership Manager will expand our reach and footprint with Enterprise customers. They will work within the Partnership ecosystem to build processes and tools to support the individual Partner needs. They are internal leaders and influencer by leveraging Partners’ business needs to enhance VEHS’s over all solutions and go to market strategy. They are hyper aware of industry trends and able to use this knowledge to competitively position VEHS.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Drive growth for our Channel Partnership team through consistent, collaborative and thoughtful partner strategies
- Articulate and promote the vision and positioning of both the company and solutions to key decision makers, including partner account teams, to help them achieve their business goals and demonstrate how their customers can be safer and more successful with our solutions
- Drive strategic partner engagement with a monthly cadence of business and strategy reviews, lunch and learns, sales enablement content, and product training
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities with partners
- Report on KPIs and qualified opportunities to accurately forecast business on a monthly cadence
- Plan and direct a partner marketing program to generate joint marketing collateral and co-hosted webinars, events, and social mentions based on partnership strategy
- Manage a pipeline of partner influenced opportunities, including scheduling and attending sales calls with prospects of partner organization
- Work closely with Sales and Product leadership on the development and execution of a joint go to market strategies
- Build and promote a healthy partnership ecosystem where each VEHS department, including Sales, Professional Services and Success, establishes a optimal experience for our partners and their customers
- Collaborate with internal resources, including Product Strategy and Professional Services, to inform product roadmap decision making and align solutions with partner business needs, challenges and technical requirements
- 25-50% Travel
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- 5-7 years of successful technical sales, consultative sales, SaaS account management or partner relationship management experience
- Technical experience, including consulting, or certification within the environmental health and safety industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Ability to extract opportunities and driving factors from business needs to develop symbiotic strategies
- Customer-driven with the ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business relationships virtually
- Program or project management experience
- Experience in strategic partner management
- Consulting experience within the environmental health and safety industry
- Ability to initiate and collaborate on new and creative strategies to work toward a common vision
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency with a PC, internet browsers, MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and web-based tools are required
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. VelocityEHS does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. VelocityEHS will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with VelocityEHS.