Order Specialist (Data Management)
Posted on July 13, 2022
This is a remote opportunity and is open to candidates that reside anywhere in the United States or Canada.
The VelocityEHS Order Processing Team sits at the heart of company operations. The team’s primary responsibility is the accurate and timely processing of customer orders, including everything from customer account creation and processing revenue to setting our customers up for a successful onboarding experience.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills to join our team. In addition to working closely with the Order Processing Team, this position will work with nearly all other departments within the organization. The successful candidate will be passionate about data integrity, efficiency, and supporting our customer-facing teams. They will also be interested in an initial focus on data analysis – some work now necessary after a recent CPQ implementation.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in surprising and delighting customers, then this is the job for you – check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Data analysis and correction necessary due to a recent CPQ implementation:
- Act as the main point of contact for data analysis services
- Analyze existing data and define required changes utilizing our internal SaleForce.com team to address and correct
- Correct/migrate data independently as necessary and in line with all department requirements
- Maintain data in multiple systems for accuracy
- Review submitted contract and order forms for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to VelocityEHS sales order acceptance policies
- Process contracts and orders within defined SLAs and ensure clean bookings in compliance with company policy
- Manage provisioning/delivery issues including timely delivery of product
- Perform daily and monthly audits of individual Compliance reports, and execute on findings during the relevant financial period
- Coordinate with RevOps/Deal Desk to enforce best practices around deal structure, order form guidelines, and all other pre-sale processes for a smooth booking process post-signature
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Renewals, Billing/Accounting, and other internal resources as appropriate
- Administer current customer accounts (new version upgrades, product attribute changes, contract and account updates, etc.)
- Other customer operations related work as necessary
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience
- 1+ years of experience in a quote-to-cash role (I.E. Order or Contract Management, Billing, etc.)
- Experience working with web-based CRM applications and proficient using a variety of web-based tools (Teams, MS Office suite, etc)
- Must possess strong orientation to details, decision-making, critical thinking, analytical skills and the ability to apply logic to various situations
- Outstanding communication skills, interpersonal skills, and works well with various personalities
- Stress-tolerant, able to multi-task and be calm under pressure in dynamic environment
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working in a role directly involved with the quote-to-order process for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- 1+ years of experience working with a team of over 75 sales reps
- Experience using Salesforce CPQ and Intacct Contract
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. VelocityEHS does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. VelocityEHS will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with VelocityEHS.