Posted on October 27, 2022
This is a remote opportunity and is open to candidates that reside anywhere in the United States or Canada.
The Manager, Training will lead a team of individuals focused on training, change management, project management, and will be responsible for maintaining positive working relationships within VelocityEHS. This position will have front-line sales trainer direct reports.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Meets and/or exceeds annual training and change management targets
- Develops and executes strategic training plans for all sales teams, success teams, and more
- Creates goals and measurement tools for the sales training team
- Understands industry specific trends and landscapes
- Effectively communicates to leadership the specific needs vias quarterly QBR
- Develops collaborative materials to with necessary departments
- Trains the sales and success teams on job related materials including selling skills, industry materials, product materials
- Becomes part of the VEHS change management network; includes getting PROSCI certified
- Participates in interviewing and hiring as needed
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field OR a combination of education and experience
- 5+ years’ related experience required with at least 3 years’ of that experience in a sales training role
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing direct reports
- Proven decision-making ability
- Proven experience dealing with ambiguity
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with an LMS, preferably Cornerstone
- Salesforce and Microsoft Suite experience preferred
- Experienced in Richardson Selling
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 10 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. VelocityEHS does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. VelocityEHS will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with VelocityEHS.