Intern, Strategic Services – Customer Experience Solutions
Posted on July 13, 2022
*Open to remote candidates in the United States and Canada*
VelocityEHS is accepting Co-op/Intern student applicants able to work 40 hours per week between the months of September – December for approximately 9-12 weeks.
We are seeking an organized, self-starter who is excited to begin a career in technology – specifically software for health and safety. Our Intern, Strategic Services works under the direct supervision of experienced consultants. Their role is to support software development and implementation initiatives. VelocityEHS software serves the Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) needs of customers in industries including manufacturing, automotive, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage.
The ideal candidate to join the CX Solutions team as an intern will possess a positive attitude, enthusiasm, great people skills, a willingness to learn and an ability to effectively work with a variety of personalities. We use a team approach, combined with one-on-one education to bring out the best in people.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Customer Experience (CX) Solutions team works to streamline and enhance the customer experience by bridging gaps between Sales, Services, Success, Support, and Product. Consultants on this team have a passion for problem solving, with interpersonal savvy and subject matter expertise to deliver an optimal customer journey and technical solutions.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Occupational Health & Safety, Kinesiology or Human Kinetics, Industrial Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Human Factors, Public Health or equivalent degree in health and safety field or software field
- Experience maintaining a high level of activity, managing multiple ongoing projects, and working effectively in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Experience working independently, but can also be an effective team member
- Pro-active learner and open to constructive feedback
- Ability to work 40 hours per week
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Work experience in software industry and/or Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) industry
- Knowledge of EHS space
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]