Intern, IT Corporate Cloud Enrollment (Chicago, Illinois)
Posted on October 6, 2022
* This is a hybrid opportunity based in Chicago, IL
The VelocityEHS IT Team is a small industrious force who uses their collective knowledge to solve problems and implement solutions that allow all employees and customers to do their jobs with ease. Enrollment project to migrate corporate owned endpoints to cloud infrastructure, the cloud-based mobile device management (MDM), cloud-based mobile application management (MAM), and cloud-based PC management for the organization. You will be trained on the appropriate tools, language, and documentation required. Our goal is to provide you with a great learning experience for your future endeavors into the Information Technology field.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic and innovative. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork, and follow-through. If you have these qualities and enjoy being around other techie, outgoing individuals then check out the details below and apply now.
Schedule and Perform remote support engagements with all employees using a corporate owned device within the scope of these projects:
- MDM Enrollment
- Asset Inventory
- Endpoint Maintenance and health checks
- Corporate Object Audits
- Device Compliance
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to work 40 hours/week with at least one on-site day per week at our Headquarters in Chicago, IL.
- Currently pursuing further education in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Fundamental understanding of modern computing
- Fundamental understanding of home networking
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with common operating systems
- Personable and patient
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in all aspects of use, installation and maintenance of Microsoft Windows, Windows Server, MacOS, ChromeOS, and other operating systems
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and related components such as DNS, DHCP, and WINS
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 10 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. VelocityEHS does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. VelocityEHS will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with VelocityEHS.