Intern, Customer Success
Posted on July 13, 2022
*Open to remote candidates in the United States and Canada*
VelocityEHS has an exciting and challenging summer internship program opportunity that will provide valuable, hands-on experience in working with customers in an Environmental, Health and Safety software company. Open to remote candidates that reside in the United States and Canada.
The Customer Success Intern will support the Customer Success Team on delivering an exceptional customer experience and advocate for customers with internal VelocityEHS teams. The intern will work closely with our Global Enterprise, Enterprise, Tech Touch CSM, CS Operations and CS Community team.
The intern will be directly working with our customers through project assessments and assisting in the development of new training content. Skills of a successful Customer Success Intern include strong active listening, incredible communication, meticulous organization, dependability, and most importantly, a team player attitude.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and manage customer outcomes through the use of data and interviews
- Develop internal content about our customers that can be shared with Marketing, Account Management, Renewals and Product to increase customer knowledge
- Assist the CS operations in analyzing data to identify trends and improve process efficiencies
- Assist the customer-facing on customer-driven initiatives
- Develop training resources for our customers and our team in collaboration with the Customer Success and Product Knowledge teams
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be pursuing a degree or certification from a community college, technical college or university and in good academic standing at time the internship begins.
- Studying Marketing, Business, Communications, Public Health, Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent degree
- Is a self-starter, thrives under pressure, and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and interpretation skills
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Work experience in the software industry and/or Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) industry
- Knowledge of EHS space
- Customer-facing and communication experience
- Data analytics skills to help identify trends and improve process efficiencies
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that’s why we’re not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, 100% work from home, matching 401(k) saving plan, RRSPS saving plans, generous PTO and more. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]