Intern, Customer Enablement
Posted on October 10, 2022
*Open to remote candidates in the United States and Canada*
VelocityEHS is accepting Co-op/Intern student applicants able to work 40 hours per week between the months of January – April for approximately 14-16 weeks.
The Intern, Customer Enablement is a member of the highly knowledgeable and customer driven team that represents VelocityEHS professionally through the application of their knowledge and skills. This dynamic team works with customers to successfully implement VelocityEHS’s suite of EHS/ESG solutions, bring industry knowledge back to the product team, provide internal support for implementation questions, brainstorm solutions, and act as the hub of communication to all project team members. This person will work under the direct supervision of experienced consultants and project managers with a focus on supporting the Customer Enablement team with accomplishing both project related and team goals.
This person is excited to begin a career in technology – specifically software with a focus in EHS/ESG. They are an effective communicator, detail-oriented, exceptionally organized and have a willingness to learn.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork, and follow-through. If you have these qualities and are a self-starter with creativity and a strong work ethic, then this is the job for you – check out the details below and apply now.
- Assist the Customer Enablement team in analyzing data to improve process efficiencies
- Assist the customer driven project teams with customer facing deliverables
- Create internal/external documents in collaboration with the Customer Enablement team
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in business analysis/project management
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience maintaining a high level of activity, working on multiple projects/initiatives, and working effectively in a team environment
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.) and web conferencing software
- Effective team player, quick learner, and self-motivated
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment and training Fortune 1000 companies, a plus
- Knowledge of Environmental, Health & Safety, and/or Sustainability industry
- Self-starter that can collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Actively pursuing or considering certification in Project Management or Business Analysis
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 10 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]