Enterprise Change Manager
Posted on July 13, 2022
*Open to remote candidates*
The Enterprise Change Manager role is a high-profile position where you will play a key role in the success of company objectives by increasing employee adoption of business changes. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption, usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will provide leadership and support to internal stakeholders in relation to the coordination and management of corporate projects and work side by side with the Enterprise Project Manager. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and are a self-starter with creativity and a strong work ethic then this is the job for you – check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Apply a structured methodology and process to lead change management activities.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact by conducting impact analyses, assessing change readiness, ADKAR assessments, and identifying key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts by providing input, documentation requirements and supporting the design and delivery of training plans.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistant and implement risk mitigation tactics.
- Consult and coach project teams and people who lead people.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Support, manage and engage senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Work closely with Enterprise Project Managers to integrate change management activities into project plans and schedules.
- Support change management at the organizational level.
- Manage the change portfolio
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business, Psychology, or relevant degree required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in change or project management with experience in large scale organizational change efforts.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools. A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Exceptional skills in written, verbal, and active listening communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, be a team player and work collaboratively with others.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization,
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Proficiency in MS Office products and web-based tools.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Prosci Change Management Certification an asset. Ability to look at initiatives from a consultative approach, understand viewpoints from both sides of the table and recommend appropriate actions to progress forward or resolve conflicts.
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Large group facilitation experience preferred.
- Experience in high growth environments.
- SaaS environment / background desirable.
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that’s why we’re not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, RRSPS saving plans, generous PTO and more. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]