Enterprise Account Manager
Posted on July 13, 2022
This is a remote opportunity and is open to candidates that reside anywhere in the United States or Canada.
Hiring Enterprise Sales Reps for 2022 July/August new hire classes
VelocityEHS is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our enterprise sales team acting as a trusted advisor and bringing value to our current customers. You will partner with and sell to current VelocityEHS customers in the Enterprise segment. You will be dedicated to making our customers safer and seeking opportunities for growth. Although you possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, you will always have our customers’ best interest in mind and act as their internal advocate to ensure they are set up for success. You will interact with and present to senior decision makers, including C-level executives, Safety, IT, Finance and Operations in the sales process. As the main point of contact to our Enterprise customers, the Enterprise Account Manager will conduct executive level discussions related to the customer’s EHS program and the entire suite of VelocityEHS solutions. In order to ensure our customers generate the highest return on their investment, the Enterprise Account Manager will collaborate with our Customer Success team and provide compelling recommendations for additional investments in VelocityEHS.
- Prioritize accounts and buyers within a territory based on customer segment, white space, propensity to buy
- Partner with customers to build strong relationships, develop roadmap for enhancing their EHS program, and defining their solution needs
- Maintain knowledge of relevant client requirements, company events and inform VEHS team as needed
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Lead a qualified customer through a demo, size and scope a potential solution offering based on the customer need
- Manage opportunities and close deals within a defined timeframe to achieve sales quotas
- Maintain an accurate view of sales pipeline
- Build long-lasting strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior level executives from customer accounts
- Listen to the needs of the market and share with the product and marketing teams
- Collaborate with Account Executive on the account
- Assist with customer support and renewal as needed
- 5+ years of closing, quota-carrying, sales experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience with SaaS sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform
- Experience within the environmental health and safety industry
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. VelocityEHS does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. VelocityEHS will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with VelocityEHS.