Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on July 13, 2022
This is a remote opportunity and is open to candidates that reside anywhere in the United States or Canada.
VelocityEHS is looking for an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our enterprise sales team acting to acquire new enterprise level customers to our base. You will be dedicated to helping prospect reach their EHS goals through the use of our software platform. You must possess a strategic approach to selling and strive to meet/exceed revenue goals, while acting as an advocate for innovation, bringing forth the needs of the market to our internal teams. You will interact with and present to senior decision makers, including C-level executives, Safety, IT, Finance and Operations in the sales process. As the main point of contact to our Enterprise prospects, the Enterprise Sales Executive will conduct executive level discussions related to the customer’s EHS program and the entire suite of VelocityEHS solutions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement specific account plans supporting company goals and quota objectives
- Work with and support marketing team to identify and execute plans for market awareness, client case studies and vertical market growth within assigned territory and accounts
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities (> 3x quota)
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all prospect account management matters
- Negotiate and exchange business case information with all levels of management within prospect enterprise
- Obtain extensive background in procurement policies and RFP’s
- Manage getting subscription agreements signed with new Customers with goal to maximize Enterprise SaaS revenue
- Leverage portfolio to engage and influence senior executive, end users and key stakeholders across all segments
- Be the “voice of the seller” curating qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance from your managed book and provide actionable feedback to inform product roadmap decision making
- Work with Global Enterprise (Farmer) team on account plans and management to maximize SaaS revenue and retention
- Travel, present, “work” the booth and sell in a trade show or event settings
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of closing, quota-carrying, sales experience
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience with SaaS sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform
- Experience within the environmental health and safety industry
- Experience carrying a revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find and manage high-level business in an evangelistic sales environment
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Ability to orchestrate the closure of business with an accurate understanding of prospect needs
- Ability to include multiple partners and members of the company management team using competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
Who is VelocityEHS?
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest-growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
Our customers include the world’s most esteemed Fortune 1000 corporations. From manufacturing to food & beverage, from chemicals to pharmaceuticals, we’ve worked with them at every level, from the boardroom to the shop floor. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VelocityEHS?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can review all our perks and benefits by visiting our career page!
- Generous time off programs
- Medical/dental coverage, retirement (with employer match), and parental leave plans for all family types
- Job shadowing programs and one-on-one coaching opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education, advanced degrees, and certifications
- Remote-first and flexible work schedule to fit your family’s needs
- Monthly stipend to make your home office more comfortable, productive, and successful
- Corporate wellness and personalized preventative mental health care programs
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]