Support Operations Intern
Posted on July 13, 2022
Summary of Role:
The CX Support Operations Team is looking for a qualified intern to help with a few key research and content creation projects over the Summer. This person will be tasked with helping analyze trends in our customer support cases and would undergo a full product training on several of our products in order to be able to contribute a high number of help articles for our public-facing knowledgebase.
- Undergo product training for several key VelocityEHS products
- Review Support cases to identify opportunities for root cause analysis
- Perform beginner-level data analysis in Excel based on findings from your research
- Help identify a list of articles that need to be written for our internal knowledge base and external Help Center(s)
- Write copy for knowledge base articles in conjunction with the rest of the support team; primary focus on internal articles with potential contributions to the external Help Center(s)
- Learn to write in the “voice” of VelocityEHS by following instructions from support leadership about continuity, voice, tone, and depth of detail in your copy
Minimum Skills and Qualifications
- Comfort using various Operating Systems (Windows, Android, iOS), Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint), and Internet Browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Excell
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills, including listening and interpretation skills
- Ability to work 30 hours/week on the phone and with a PC
- Prior employment experience
- Highschool graduate or has received a GED
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Past research experience
- Past experience writing copy
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that’s why we’re not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.