Customer Success Specialist
Posted on July 13, 2022
Located in our headquarters in Chicago, IL, the Customer Success Specialist – Ergonomics plays a significant role in ensuring client services expectations are met and then some. The Customer Success Specialist – Ergonomics owns client accounts in our various Ergonomics software platforms (Humantech) and collaborates with other departments to ensure services projects are delivered timely, according to VelocityEHS quality standards, and in a manner that delivers unrivaled client satisfaction.
Customer Success Specialist- Ergonomics ensures that customers are being delivered value at all phases of their lifecycle. Beginning in new customer onboarding, into ongoing support and account management, and eventually through the renewal process, they try to best align the unique needs and goals of a customer with the optimal uses of the Ergonomic solutions we offer.
Our Values are to champion customer success, build open & honest relationships, choose simple, be humble and make a difference. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and feel you can embrace our values, check out the details below and apply now.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Concurrent management of numerous customer accounts, serving as the main point of contact for customers during a customer’s lifecycle.
- Establish communication timelines; providing front-end product support on a case by case basis; coordination with back-end operations.
- Provide outstanding customer service and communication to all clients; always exceeding expectations. Build professional relationships with clients.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Consulting, Development and Sales.
- Work to scope and implement new customer service offerings.
- Owns the new customer onboarding process (system set up and configuration, administrator training, customer project planning), and best matches customer’s goals and unique scenarios to the Ergonomic Solutions.
- Periodically reviews customer product adoption and develops and executes appropriate outreach efforts to drive use.
- Drive and deliver the renewal for a customer.
- Identify and advocate for improvement opportunities in all areas associated to the growing VelocityEHS Ergonomic Solutions – product suggestions, changes to the service delivery and implementation models, support collateral, etc.
- Collect and documents various metrics and data within SalesForce.com, and other project management and Customer Success Platforms. Provides quarterly and annual reports to clients.
- Build great rapport with customers that drives advocacy, identifies upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and proactively recognizes and addresses early warning indicators.
- Resolve issues or concerns (cancel requests, scope misunderstandings, additional charges, backend operation issues, etc.) that may arise during the customer’s lifecycle, either directly or by collaborating with applicable teams
- Assist the Customer Success Manager with establishing appropriate SOPs, Best Practices SalesForce.com enhancements to effectively track and report activity.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed for client interactions or team meetings
- Ability to work successfully in remote teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Customer-facing work, consulting, support, or other
- Able to manage multiple projects and varying timelines
- Able to learn and support multiple software platforms
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- 1 -2 years’ experience in Customer Success or Customer Support
- Experience using Salesforce is preferred
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that’s why we’re not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, generous PTO and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.