Customer Success Manager
Posted on July 13, 2022
*Open to remote candidates that resides in the United States and Canada*
A Customer Success Manager develops relationships with our customers to ensure they have a healthy & Successful VelocityEHS journey. They are our customers’ champion and understand the value of nurturing customer relationships. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for engaging with customers’ post sale by helping implement and set up their solution, drive user adoption, support the customer in achieving their objectives and supporting our renewal and expansion efforts. This position requires prior onboarding, customer success or account management experience.
The skills of a successful Customer Success Manager include strong active listening, incredible communication, meticulous organization, dependability, and most importantly, a team player attitude.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Work with a wide variety of customers with varying complexities to develop effective onboarding plans including scope, priorities, schedules, follow up’s and overall experience within customer journey boundaries
- Support customer onboarding based on subscription level type and drive initial adoption
- Develop, nurture, and manage relationships with your customers. This includes increasing adoption, promoting satisfaction and working towards renewal and expansion
- Be a trusted advisor to your customer and drive continuous value of our products and services
- Understand the goals and objectives of your customers and help them achieve success
- Identify and develop expansion opportunities
- Be an advocate for your customers’ needs within VelocityEHS
- Manage the process to effectively address customer satisfaction and escalation of issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that will interact with each customer
- Contribute solutions that positively impact the business and our customers, ideally becoming a trusted advisor to the customer
- Provide troubleshooting of services to diagnose customer issues and what can be done to rectify the circumstance
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of customer-facing work (service, support, success or consulting for example)
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong customer-driven personality that takes ownership of issues and follows through to completion
- Detail oriented & analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and interpretation skills
- Customer-satisfaction-driven, self-sufficient and dependable
- Effective team player, quick learner, and self-motivated
- Passionate about customer satisfaction and his/her work
- Proficient with internet browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office 2010 products (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of Environmental Health & Safety and/or Sustainability industry and legislation
- Familiarity with web conferring software, such as Teams
- Experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment and product training, a plus
- Experience with project management and/or consulting, a plus
Desired Personal Profile:
- Self-starter able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Flexible and able to work independently, managing multiple tasks at any given time
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done
- Lead by example attitude
- Empathy and ability to identify with a user mindset and understand business need
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that’s why we’re not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, RRSPS saving plans, Work from Home, generous PTO and more. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. VelocityEHS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats, communication supports, or other accessibility assistance by contacting [email protected]